chapter 3: getting ready

*Annabelle's POV*

I got home and I guess all the other girls get home to so I make a group chat for all 5 of us and send a text to all of them about the club tonight

TEXT MESSAGE:

Hey girls, cant wait for tonight. were gonna party so much and drink till we see the sunlight LOL! when you girls get home text me your sexy outfit. bye sista's!

5 minutes later Emma responds

Hey girlfriend, sorry I cant tell you what im gonna wear its a super sexy surprise. the one thing I'm gonna say is that my outfit is going to make all the guys stop and stair. LOL!! bye

ok so now  I know Emma's not going to tell me, worth a try. and none of the other girls answered so I'm just gonna get ready with my own fashion style and tips!!

I walk into the washroom and go take a shower to smell good for the club even though I'm gonna smell like shit if I get drunk. after the shower I wrap a towel around me and walk to my sink to wash my teeth and all my other needs. then I go into my bedroom and walk to my huge walk-in-closet and go look for a sexy/club worthy outfit. I pull out some high wasted jean booty shorts, a white bandeau and my favourite pair of hot pink converse wedges. when im all sexy I put my accessories on, do my makeup, fix my hair and then go downstairs and wait till 8;30 for Emma to come pick me up with all the other girls.

*Zoey's POV*

I receive Annabelle's text but don't bother answering cuz she's probably already dressed, and that's what I'm gonna do to. I walk into the bathroom take a shower for about 10 minutes and then exit and put a towel around me. I start to brush my teeth and then I walk into my room, into my huge closet and start to flip through all my clothes and try and find the perfect outfit. I pull out a black and red mini skirt and a black crop top. then to make the outfit perfect I gut out a pair of red pumps. I am ready to get raped hehe! damn I hope Niall Horan is there, my dream man! now just have to wait till around 8:30 and then we go pick up Annabelle and then off to party!!!!!!!!!

just when I walk down stairs I receive a text from the group chat from Emily saying: make sure to remember your fake ID, and to look sexy but that wont be a problem!!!!! see ya soon bitches!!!!

ha, that's the Emily I know and love. always being crazy and stupid

*Avery's POV*

Emma, Emily, and me stayed talking awhile after school so I got home now and am running up to my bedroom to get ready for the club. before I go take a shower, I post a picture of me on Instagram and commenting that I'm getting ready for the club. after my post, I go take a nice relaxing shower to smell good for the guys. then when im done I go paint my nails navy blue and dry them quickly, and then walk in my room, to my very amazing closet. I start to throw clothes on the floor trying to find something good to wear. Finally, I found a sexy white body con strapless dress with a thick black belt in the middle and my favourite pair of neon blue pumps with black laces around it and then I go fix my hair, put accessories, and makeup. I walk downstairs for Emma to come and pick me up but since im so early I go have a snack  and relax on the couch and wait.

*Emily's POV*

I open my front door to my home and get inside to see my family sitting down watching tv. so I say hi and then walk up the stairs to my room! I lock my door like usual for my little brother not to come in. I turn on my Ipod and plug it in to my dock and it starts to play Lolly by Justin Bieber, one of my fave artists.  I walk into the bathroom and go take a shower. 10 minutes later I put a towel around me and walk into my bedroom and pause my music when I realize I got a text from Cody and Logan

 hey Emily its me Cody, just wanted to ask you what time Emma is picking me and Logan up for the club. text me back soon for me to know and be ready, thx

so that was from Cody now lets see Logans message

hey Emily, its Logan. just reminding you to look sexy for the club, lol see you soon sexy!!!

OMG did he just say that, what a pervert like usual

after reading both text messages, I walk into my closet and look for the perfect party outfit to look sexy for myself, other guys, and well apparently Logan wants me to look sexy ha. so I find a pair of black booty shorts and put on a grey crop  top and to make it all work I get a pair of black pumps with a gold heart on the top. I put my makeup, jewelry, do my hair and am ready to get in bed with a hot guy!!!!! now ill wait a while cuz Emma should be here soon

*Cody's POV*

so me and Logan are getting ready at my house so we better hurry up cuz soon Emma is gonna be here to pick us up.

*so Logan what you gonna wear, something sexy I guess like you told Emily" I start to laugh

" ya im gonna wear a bikini." I start to laugh and so does he no " no man im actually gonna wear a pair of jeans and I'm going to low ride with them, also a plain white shirt with my Timberland boots and my beanie." Logan said while showing me his clothes

" damn your gonna look good. I'm gonna wear some jeans to and low ride with them, but instead of wearing a white shirt I'm wearing a black shirt with a pair of black all stars and my beanie to!"

when were both done getting dressed we go to the washroom jell our hair. when were done we walk down stairs and sit on the couch watching TV while waiting for diva Emma, haha

*Emma's POV*

today's the night that I'm going to a club for my first time!!! I pray to god that the guards will let us in, and if they don't I don't know what were gonna do. and if we get in, hopefully its full of hot guy celebs, single and ready to mingle. I walk into my washroom and set all my makeup on the counter and the straightener for my hair for when im done taking a shower. I step in the shower, do my stuff in there and then in around 10 minutes later I put a towel around me and start to straighten my hair. after that I start to apply all my makeup so like mascara, eye shadow, blush, eye linder, and more. then when my face is ready I walk into my bedroom and into my beautiful walk in closet and pick out an outfit to catch peoples attentions. I pick out a black body con dress with straps and sparkles all over. to finish off my outfit I put on a pair of black pumps with a bow in the back! Now I'm ready to go pick up my friends and go party in a club, YAY!!!!!!!!!!

I leave my house and get in my Land Rover and start to drive to Codys house to pick him up and Logan since hes there to. after maybe 15 minutes I get to there house and honk my horn to signal them that im here. they open the door and realize im here.

"hurry up, move your buts and get in the car" I smile

" ok ok were going chill" logan said with  a creepy smile on his face

I start to drive off with them in the 2  last back seats, then in 5 minutes we stop at Emily's house and I honk the horn again maybe like 5 times for her to hear and come out. she appears looking beautiful and enters the car and I start to drive off to Avery's house. when I stop at her drive way, shes already outside waiting for me with  a sexy dress. she walks in the car and says hi to all of us and then I start to drive to Zoey's house. we get to her house in like 10 minute to see her talking to her neighbour so I don't wanna be rude so I wait for her to finish talking and then she notices Im here so she gets in the car. last house is Annabelle's, so we get there I honk my horn and she appears and she looked so cute with here hot pink converse wedges!!!! I take off with all of us in the car to the club and arrive there. we get in line and then were next and the guards ask for our ID's.

"mam, im sorry but this ID doesn't work ,its fake I cant let you or your friends in" the big mean guard says

"but there real, OMG let us in this is not far" Emily screams at the guy

after that we look to our right and notice someone walking up to us, whos very familiar..... and he is............................................

******************************************************************************************************

hoped you liked this chapter. srry for the people who don't like cliff hangers but there so much fun so now you have to wait till tomorrow to see who saves our lives....