chapter 27: Next Clue

* Emma's POV*

I walk down the hallways trying to get clues like if anyone starred at me, said something when they saw me, or whatever that would give me a clue!!!

I make it to the cafeteria and see rose petals leading somewhere. I start at the door way and follow them like Dorothy from " Wizard of Oz". I just wish i had red, sparkly, heels! I follow the path of beautiful roses and it leads me to the food!!

" What the fuck? seriously!" I say a little to loud cuz people turn to stair at me!

I ignore the rude faces and go to the end of were the roses end. The lunch lady is waiting for me a silver tray in her hand with a bouquet of roses on the side, and a note in her hand

" Um are you Emma?' The lunch lady asks

" Yes I'm Emma! Do you know who left this for me?"

" Nope! This guy in a black hoodie came here before school started and just left this here and said to me " Give this to Emma!!!!! She has to receive it!!!!!" and that's it, he left then." Who the fuck does that? Leaves this here, threatens an old lady, and runs away! Oh well, since its fine I wanna see whats in the tray and whats my next clue on this note!!

" So can I have my things that this guy left me, please?"

" oh ya sure! Here, I'll place it on this table for you to sit down and do whatever you need!" The lady places the things on a table and I thank her before she leaves.

Good Job!

You must have followed the clues to get here! Now open up the tray and enjoy your sweet suspense! I know it's your favourite!!!!!

Before I finish reading the letter, I open the tray like the letter says!!

" Oh my gosh!!!!" I say to myself. Its my favourite thing to eat at Menchie's!!!! Red Velvet frozen yogurt with sprinkles, and a brownie on the side!! Who ever this is, knows what I like! I take a spoon and start eating the ice cream and I go back to also reading the note.

When you are done with your dessert, go the green house in the back of the school and you will find the beautiful roses you have followed and also that is where your treasure hunt will be over. But to accomplish that bring the bouquet of roses you were gave and go to the back of the green house and your mission will be complete!

                                        Good Luck Emma!!!!!!!

Ok so my mission is almost over, I cant wait to see what happens!! I just wish I had Emery with me on this adventure........ Emery!!!!!!!!! I haven't talked to him all day that's strange? Maybe I should call him

Ring Ring Ring Ring..................

No answer!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is happing today? Hopefully it will all be over by tomorrow and then my life will go back to normal!

I finish up my ice cream and bring the roses with me and I also put the note in my purse! I say thank you to the lunch lady and I walk out of the cafeteria. When I walk out of the school, I notice that it got chillier so I have to start bringing a jacket! When I reach the green house, everything looks normal so I walk around it once but nothing is different. I open the door and the place is covered of flowers and plants so I cant see my mystery in the back...... Fuck!

*****************************************************************

Cliff hanger yay lol sorry. plz comment vote and read. ily all byee