chapter 30

*Harry's POV*

I feel bad for Emily. She looks so sad. I know she's thrilled for Emma and Emery, it's just she wishes she could have someone like Emery to be with her and make her happy like he does to Em! I know that guy should be me and I want it to be me but I don't know what to do?!!? Do you think she likes me? Imagine if she does, we would be a cute couple, right? Its been awkward between us now since that Christian dude showed up, like seriously every thing was going amazing! She was in my house, we were all happy like great friends would be........ and I was even having thoughts of asking her out but then that jerk had to knock on the door and ruin the night! She looks so beautiful today in her high wasted jean shorts and black tank top with a floral opening back, tucked in her shorts. I've always liked seeing her wearing All Stars, especially those black ones she's wearing! Her face looks beautiful with braids on each side. Just what ruins everything is that instead of a pretty smile, its replaced with an ugly frown. But sadly I cant do anything really, just stand here and watch this poor girl frown in front of me. I hear laughing and yelling going on in the halls but I ignore it since for me its normal sounds to hear in High School but instead of just screaming, I got knocked down my a fucking idiot and straight into a locker. My head collides into the locker and I immediately feel the pain through my entire body. My vision is blurry but I could see everybody running up to me, while I rub my head.

" Dude I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to push you or anything. Annabelle and I were just goofing off and then I slipped toward you and then BOOM, you fell.... I'm really sorry man!" I know that voice but I really cant see the person. He said Annabelle, so wait its probably Ricky! Ugh I wish I could punch him right now. My head really hurts not and I just hope I don't have a concussion. Some body's hand reaches out to help me and I already could tell who's hand it is... Emily! There so soft, warm, and small, anybody could remember her hands. She lifts me up and I have no balance so I tip towards her but she catches me into her arms.

" You ok Harry? Could you see or hear me? Its Emily." Her voice is so beautiful

" I'm fine, it's just my head is hurting a lot. And I could see you but its blurry but I could hear your perfect voice." As much as I am able to see, I could see a smile growing on her face. I also see Annabelle walking up to me and other people surrounding us.

 " Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry Harry! Me and Ricky didn't mean to hurt you! We didn't know he was gonna slip and hurt you. We were just singing and laughing and then there was a wet spot on the floor and there was no sign so Ricky slipped and tumbled towards you and then he pushed you real hard by accident!! Were truly sorry!!!" Annabelle pleads telling the truth. I feel Emily let go of me and Annabelle's arms replace hers and she hugs me, saying sorry

" Its fine really. I'm just gonna go home now cuz I got a huge headache. I should be feeling better by tomorrow" I say to her and let go, going back to Emily. She puts her arm around my waist and I put my arm around her shoulders to keep my balance.... and her.

( OK its been like a month since I haven't updated so I am truly sorry. To my true fan readers, I am sorry that you guys have been waiting so much to read this chapter. I've been busy and very lazy lol! Since it's the March Break I will update sooner so ya! Thx for being patient and comment on if I should keep writing this book and what you think about this chapter!)