Surprise

*Few days later*

Phoenix's POV

It's just the lighting that's changing my eyes I say over and over again in my head.

"Phoenix!" A voice said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I reply shaking my head.

"You zoned out for a while" the voice asked concernedly, I spin around and see Nordan facing me with his arms around shoulder.

"I'm okay" I reply with a weak smile, facing him.

"You sure?" He asks still concerned.

"Yeah" I reply as he pulls me in for a hug kissing my forehead.

We made our way down the stairs and Sharna looked pretty worried whilst she's talking to Lucy and Nicole and I stroll up to them.

"What's up" I ask them.

"I missed you know what" Sharna says nervously, at first I look at her concert fused then I finally pick up on what's happening.

"Ohhh" I reply.

"Her plus Nick plus bed plus jiggyjiggy equals baby" Nicole said trying to spell it out.

"Nicole I know, I'm not the dumbass out of all of us" I giggled.

Nicole crossed her arms across her chest and pouted and sat herself down on the couch.

"Hey I'll go to the store to get the thing that will check." Lucy says.

"Okay" Sharna replies.

"I'll come with you Lucy" I speak up.

"ME AND PHOENIX ARE GOING TO THE STORE SEE Y'ALL LATER!" Lucy calls through the house.

We heard a few ok's echoing throughout the house and we were on our way to target.

Once we arrived we headed straight to the section we were at picking up pregnancy tests and of course Lucy picked up her pot noodle, and we made our way to the checkout and paid, then we got in the car and drove back to the faze house as quick as possible.

We unlocked the door and headed straight in to where Sharna was waiting with Nicole.

"We're back" Lucy says out of breathe.

"Thank god" Sharna snapped in panic.

We hand her the pregnancy tests and she makes her way into the bathroom to do her thing.

Sharna's POV

I make my way into the bathroom and I take the pregnancy test out of the box and stare at it, I finally build up the courage to do it, once I'd done it I sit in the toilet with my back against the wall waiting for the results. I look back at the test results and it reads

Positive

I sit there and cry, what is Nick going to think? Does he want this? Will he leave? Will this ruin his life?

All these thoughts proceed to go around in my head until I'm pulled out by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Sharna" a low, gentle voice says.

"Yeah" I try my best to reply not letting anyone know I was crying.

"It's me Nicole, can I come in?" She asks politely.

I unlock the door and open it revealing Nicole stood there, she comes in and closes the door behind her. I show her the pregnancy test as she reads it she smiles.

"Why are you sad?" She asks me.

"What if Nick leaves me for it" I mumble.

"He won't, if he didn't want this he should of wrapped up" Nicole says whilst I giggle and she helps me up.

I wipe away my tears and he leave the bathroom and head to the couch where Phoenix and Lucy were at.

Lucas's POV

I make my way to the living room as I hear the girls talking, I wait outside, I know it's not ok to eavesdrop but I had to.

"Your pregnant!" Lucy squeals.

"Keep it down!" Sharna replies.

"Ffs Lucy" Nicole laughs.

"Yes I am pregnant" Sharna says.

My hand motions across my mouth, I open the door like I never heard anything.

"Hey girls" I say walking past them to get to the living room.

"Hey" they all reply, as I see Sharna hide something behind her back, I ignore it knowing already what it is.

"Sharna, can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Sure" she replies we walk over to the kitchen.

"I know your pregnant" I blurt out.

"What? How do you know!?" She questioned.

"I heard before I came in" I say.

"Why were you eavesdropping" she yells.

"I didn't want to disturb your conversation then I heard it" I reply.

"Please don't tell Nick, he'll leave me" she cries.

"Nah he won't, he's been my best friend for years, he's not like that" I reassure her.

"Thank you" she replies whilst hugging me.

Sharna's POV

Nick needs to know....

            ------------------------------

A/N this was more pointed at Sharna rather then Phoenix, trying to put more depth into Sharna, Lucy and Nicole character.