Car crash!!

Nordan's POV

Tommy's video notification came up and I clicked on it straight away, I was sat with Phoenix and Hope at the time and we watched it together.

"Hey guys, today I'm announcing something with a special person, we found out today that she is my sister, my biological sister, she was adopting when I was like 3, but anyways here is the person" Tommy says I could tell he was nervous.

Then Sharna say down next to him as me and Phoenix gasped. This has to be a joke, they've lived together for years and only just found out I thought to myself.

Me, Phoenix and Hope left our room and went upstairs, Hope ran off to go find Harry, Jaci, Josef, Destiny and Tate.

I sat with Tommy on the couch as he was watching the TV I could see excitement and sadness in his eyes.

"You alright bro?" I asked him.

"I'm fine, just can't believe my biological sister has been living with me for nearly 6 years and I didn't even know" Tommy said as I nodded.

Tommy's POV
*10mins later*

"SHARNA COME ON!" I called through the house.

"Where are you two going?" Lucas asked.

"Me and Sharna are going out for a while, Nick's looking after the kids" I exclaimed to Lucas.

"Alright then bro" Lucas said.

"IM COMING!" I heard a voice yell from upstairs.

"ILL BE WAITING IN THE CAR" I called back as I heard a faint 'OK' as I was walking to the car.

5 minutes later Sharna came running out the house and jumped into my car.

"All set?" I asked.

"Yeah" she replied, then we were on our way to grab some food and chat.

Today it was raining really bad, so I was driving extra careful, but I lost control on the steering wheel and the car started spinning out of control I started panicking trying to keep it in control worrying for the safety of my sister and then we tipped over.

I looked to the passenger seat and saw Sharna, her eyes closed and I couldn't hear her breathing, I failed as I a brother, that was before I blacked out.

No one's POV

The car tipped over and all of the cars around it stopped immediately and jumped out of their cars.

A man ran up to the window and saw both of the blacked out.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE" the man shouted.

"On it" a lady around 25 years old called back.

She dialed the number for the ambulance and after a few minutes everyone heard sirens cruising up the road where the car crash has happened.

The ambulance got there and they rushed to be side the car.

"How long ago did this happen?" A paramedic asked the man.

"About 10 minutes ago, they started spinning, then the car flipped and they blacked out." The man rushed.

A few paramedics got the car door open on Sharna's side and I clipped her from her seatbelt and dragged her out of the car, they picked her up bridal style and rushed her into the ambulance placing her down on the ambulance bed.

They then rushed back to the other side of the car, pulling Tommy out of the car and carrying him to the ambulance.

The ambulance sirens went off as they were rushed straight to the hospital, the paramedics rushed them through the doors and straight over to there rooms where they'll be examined.

2 hours later

There brain exams have come back as well as there X-rays, Tommy has got a broken rib, broken leg, a two dislocated finger and a fractured wrist and Sharna has a fractured wrist, broken collarbone, broken rib cage and....

                  ------------------

The media is what the car looked tipped over, that isn't the exact car it was Tommy's actual car, and also the car was damaged A lot more.

Hope you enjoyed☺️