Changing into our costumes

Phoenix's POV

Today's the day of Nadeshot's Halloween party and we have to be there by 7pm but at the moment it's 11am, so me, Hope and Nordan are going out for some breakfast.

Once we arrive at this little shop we take a seat and order, Hope ordered a waffle as I ordered a coffee and Nordan ordered a sandwich we take it go and head back to the faze house, the whole day everyone chilled and Faze Rug came to the Faze house in Cali today and he was also coming to the Halloween party later today.

Once it got around 5:30pm everyone started to get dressed.

I got Hope dressed first into her Minnie Mouse costume, and she looked so adorable I put her hair into a little ponytail then slipped on her hand band and let her show the others her costume as I got changed into my tight black suit, I got my makeup bag out and put some light purple lipstick on I let my hair dangle down and I put my black mask on which covered my eyes and my cat head band. Nordan was getting into his scream costume as he looked over to me and his mouth made the shape of an O shape.

"Dayummmm my girl looking sexy as fuck!" Nordan say biting his lip looking me up and down.

"Shut up you!" I say slightly pushing him, blushing.

"I'm not lying Phoenix, your looking fine girlll!" Nordan said again.

"Get dressed dumbass" I say walking out smiling.

"BUT WHERE DAT BOOTY GOING?" He calls after me as I giggle and keep walking away.

Nick's POV

I start helping Tate and Destiny get into there costumes as Sharna did Destiny's makeup for her Young Maleficent costume and I helped Tate with his Captain America costume.

Once we finished up with the kids we let them go find the other kids as I started to put on my werewolf costume, I see that Sharna faces the wall whilst getting changed, I could feel the embarrassment and uncomfortableness that she was feeling, so when I had no Tshirt on and just my skinny black jeans I walked up behind her.

She was halfway getting dressed as I came up behind her wrapping my hands around her waist as I felt her tense up for a minute then relax as I spin her round so she's facing me as I kissed her, she seemed to be surprised when I kissed her but then she got more comfortable around me.

Once we finished that we got back to getting dressed, she applied her bright red lipstick which made her lips stand out as she grabbed her high heels and we headed downstairs.

Lucas's POV

I started to put my red and black contact lenses in as Nicole came into the bathroom where I was using the mirror to help put the contact lenses in as she stood next to me applying her mascara and lipstick.

"Why are you dressing up Lucas" she asked giggling as I finished putting the contact lenses in.

"Because it Halloween" I reply confused.

"Yeah but your already as white as one" she giggled again.

"Oh shut up dumbass" I reply laughing getting into my costume.

We had already got Harry dressed and he had left the room.

Jakob's POV

"Lucyyyy your looking fine" I say.

"Thank you" she replies giggling.

"Evil queen?" I ask with a wink.

"Yeah" she replies smiling.

I was getting my boots on as Lucy was getting her arm sleeves on and Jaci and Josef was playing pirates with there foam swords.

Phoenix's POV

One everyone was downstairs we headed straight to the car because we didn't want to be late.

Everyone looked so good in there costumes.

It took us about 30 minutes but we finally pulled up on Nadeshot's driveway.