Hospital

Nordan's POV

"Come on man" Alex says shaking me.

"You asked me to wake you up, get up!" Alex says again.

"Alright I'm up, I'm up!" I say getting up out of bed, trying not to wake Phoenix up.

"Thanks mate for waking me up" I say to Alex whilst we walk down the stairs.

"No problem" he replies with a smile.

We head downstairs, me, Tommy, Nick Lucas, Yousef, Jakob and Alex were going to the basketball court around the corner.

"Are you going to be ok Sharna?" Nick asked concerned.

"I'll be fine, go and have fun" Sharna giggled.

"Fine, but call me if you need anything" he reassured her and kissed her.

"Alright, you and the rest of the muppets go to the basketball courts, us girls need time on our own" Sharna says again.

Lucy's POV

Sharna basically kicked the boys out of the house, poor boys, and we sat on the couch and Nicole went and made some sweet popcorn and that's when Phoenix came down.

"Where's Nordan and Alex and all the others" she said starting to freak out.

"They've gone to the basketball courts Phoenix, calm down a little" I said to her trying to calm her down she started scratching at her arm fast lay then so only finished, it was a bit strange but I brushed it out.

She seemed a lot more calmer after we told her and she sat on the couch next to us watching what we were watching silently.

Phoenix's POV

I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm hearing things, I think the spirits are trying to talk to me, I start scratching at my neck quickly, then I get a message off my phone.

"Come answer the door I'm outside" it was from Jeremy.

"L-Lucy don't answer the door, whatever you do" I stutter to her, showing her the message, she quickly ran to the door and locked it.

I ran up to my room, too scared if he'll end up coming in and I sit in the corner scratching my arm and cheek quickly.

Nicole's POV

Me, Lucy and Sharna ran up after Phoenix and swung the door open when she spoke it was disorganised and wasn't making sense.

"We need to call the boys back" Lucy said.

"I'll call Nick, he'll pick up straight away" Sharna exclaimed.

Sharna went off to call Nick whilst me and Lucy stayed with Phoenix, once Sharna finished on the phone she came back.

"Their on there way back now, there coming through the back because of Jeremy" Sharna told us.

"Thank you" me and Lucy said in unison as Sharna nodded.

We waited about 5minutes before the boys got back, Nordan and Alex ran up the stairs and found us trying to comfort her.

"We need to take her to the hospital" Alex suggested.

Nordan's POV

Me and Alex called a cab for Phoenix so we can take her to the hospital. Once we got in the cab.

"Can you take us to the nearest hospital, please?" I asked the cab driver, he nodded and we were on our way to the hospital.

-- Once we arrived --

We finally got there, I gave the cab driver some money, and I ran into the hospital whilst Alex leads her in.

"Miss miss" I call to the lady behind the counter.

"Yes sir" she replies.

"Hi, my girlfriend needs some help" I say pointing to Phoenix.

"What's wrong with her" the nurse asks concerned.

"She's hearing voice, scratching at the the arms, legs and face quickly, hallucinations/delusions, disorganised speech and change in behaviour" I list to the nurse.

"Okay, bring her right this way" this nurse rushed us.

We got into an emergency room and placed her on a hospital bed.

               -----------------------

It's a short chapter, it'll be better next chapter, sorry.

Thank you for over 800 views, means a lot!😜