5 years later

*5 Years Later*

Phoenix's POV

"Come on Nordan, it's Hope's first day" I squealed as he rose from lying in bed.

I walked over to Hope's bed and woke her up.

"Go brush your teeth" I squeal to her, she jumps up and heads over to the bathroom.

I gets pretty hard at the faze house, it's literally been overtaken by kids at this point, me and Nordan have Hope, Sharna and Nick have Destiny and Tate, Lucy and Jakob have Jaci Astrid and Josef Alexander, Nicole and Lucas have Harry.

Hope came trotting back into our room, I laid her clothes out and let her get changed as I walked out of my room into the hallway as Jaci and Josef were running down the hallway as Lucy ran after them

"Twins are hard work, should of gave one of the little fuckers up for adoption" she panted but still managed to crack a joke.

I see Jakob pick the twins up putting each of them over his shoulders and walking back to there room as the twins giggled and Lucy followed.

I walked to see how Sharna was doing and Destiny was crying because she didn't want to go to school but Tate was sat in the floor playing with his cars as Nick watched over him.

Them I went to see Nicole she was having no problem with Harry but with Lucas.

"He can't go to school yet he's still my little boy" Lucas moaned.

"Your worse then the boy himself" Nicole groaned in frustration.

"But I still have so much to teach him"

"No Lucas, Harry is going to nursery with Tate and Hope and the others are going to Reception.

Alex, Yousef and Tommy helped out a lot, but usually they go back to see there families back in there home towns.

Yousef doesn't really come to the Faze house anymore he's mainly in California with his family, the faze house are moving to California soon, me and Nordan are literally getting a house next door to them, then I think Sharna and Nick are on the other side.

Once Hope had gotten dressed into her cute outfit I buckled her in and we were on our way.

"I don't want my baby to leave" Nordan whined.

"She'll be fine" I nod reassuring him.

We arrive and I take Hope into her nursery where I see Lucy screaming in frustration at Jaci and Josef, Sharna is stood with Tate in her arms and Destiny by her side, Nicole stood with Harry.

"Hey" I say to all of them.

"Hey" they all reply in unison.

"I'm so nervous" I say looking at Tate and Destiny as they others nodded.

I registered Hope in and watched her walk in with her princess bag on her back, she turned around and waved at me and smiled, I waved back. Then she ran off to go find the others.

I walked back to the car where Nordan sat worriedly.

"Is she ok? Did she get in fine?" He kept asking questions.

"She's fine babe, don't worry" I smile at him holding his hand, we get back to the faze house and everyone's here.

"Finally, no screaming, no whining, no kids" I say jumping into the sofa.

"Let's sit at the couch and watch a movie, for old times sake" Tommy asked.

We watched White House Down..