Wedding preperations

Phoenix's POV

Preparing for this marriage is really hard, getting all the guests, flowers, bridesmaids and that, it's very stressful.

I know that Hope will be a bridesmaid and I'm going to ask Sharna, Nicole and Lucy to be one too.

We're also still organising the seating plan, which let me say is basically FaZe members.

I sit on mine and Nordan's bed with my hair up in a messy bun and my glasses fitted on to my nose, paper and a pen in front of me arranging the seating plan.

I sit my mum and dad together with my sisters next to them, Nordan's parents are together with his siblings, the rest of the seats are basically all the faze guys (also if they have a +1) and Sharna, Lucy, Nicole and there children.

I start searching online for a wedding dress and I come across the perfect one which I fell in love with straight away, A long sleeved mermaid dress.

At that point Lucy walked in and I asked her for her opinion.

"Hey Luce, what do you think about this dress?" I ask her showing her the dress.

"Omg I love it!!!!" Lucy basically screamed causing me to laugh.

Once she left I saved it and was scrolling for bridesmaid dresses, I came across a bright blue one and fell In love.

I save the dress where I saved the other one and went up to Lucy, Nicole and Sharna that were sat on the sofa.

"So how's the preparation going?" Sharna asked me.

"Good so far, but I've been needing to ask all you guys something" I reply looking at all of them.

"Yeah?" They all reply in unison.

"Will you all be my bridesmaids?" I ask nervously.

"OMG GURL OF COURSE BISH!" Nicole shouts.

"Of course man" Lucy replies casually.

"Sure, I'd love to" Sharna replies.

"Okay" I reply giggling.

Nordan walks in and kisses my forehead and attempts to walk into the kitchen however I grab his arm and pull him towards me as he towers over me.

"Who's your best man?" I ask him.

"It's a surprise, but don't worry I have one" he says back.

"Okay babe" I reply as he walks out.

"Ooo I wonder who the best man is" Lucy says.

"I know right" Nicole and Sharna reply.

"Same" I say back.

I sit back and watch Once Upon A Time with Lucy Nicole and Sharna. Nordan had gone out with Hope so had Nick with Destiny and Tate, and Lucas with Harry. Jakob was upstairs with Jaci and Josef probably all sleeping together.

Yousef and Alex were editing videos so the house was quiet and calm.

I go on snapchat and flick through some stories, I watch my sisters, and a few faze members that I watched and I see Nordan posted so I clicked on it and see a picture with him and Hope I smile and screenshot it, I carry on going through stories as I see one of my old Internet friends I smile at there name but carry on.

Nothing interesting was happening so I turned my phone of and grabbed a quilt from the cupboard and wrapped myself up, putting myself into a nap.

I wake up to a lot of screaming
UGHH the kids and lads must be back.

I drag myself downstairs and walk into Mine and Nordan's room and instantly shut the door I belly flop on to the bed and snuggle up, falling back to sleep straight away, all the planning must have tired me out.. I think of mine and Nordan's wedding as I drift off