Lucy and Alex

Lucy's POV

I can't get Alex out of my mind, it's killing me right now, I love Jakob and that, but I also feel something for Alex I never wanted this to happen, I don't want to hurt Jakob but loving Alex is eating me away inside.

"Hey baby" Jakob said in his morning voice.

"Hey" I reply still having Alex on my mind.

We sit up and head out the tent, and we see mainly everyone around a campfire I see Alex and we lock eyes until Jakob gets my attention.

"Hey, we're heading back home soon" he says to me as I nod.

I hate doing this to Jakob I'm being so blunt with him, but I can't help my feelings for Alex.

We pack all of our things into the faze car so we're prepared for when we leave.

Sharna and Nick came out of their tent and Nick was holding a sleeping now Destiny, Lucas and Nicole came out of their tent Nicole's short brown hair in a messy bun, her hand entwined with Lucas's, they were so cute together.

Everyone had finally woken up and packed everything up, and we all hopped in the car, the awkward thing was I was sat in the middle of Jakob and Alex, the ride home I could see Alex glancing over at me and Jakob.

Once we arrived back at the house I went up to mine and Jakob's room and putting my things back where they belong and head down to the basement to go speak to Alex.

"Hey" I say nervously as I sit next to him in the bed.

"Hey" he responded as our eyes locked.

We lent in and we kissed, it felt like mine and Jakob's kisses, but it felt so wrong but felt so right, it was passionate, I knew this was wrong so I pulled away.

"I-I can't do this" I say running up the stairs to where Nicole, Sharna, Destiny and Phoenix were.

"Hey, can we go out for a bit" I ask, out of breath.

"Sure, let me go see if Nick will look after Destiny" Sharna says as Nicole and Phoenix say ok.

We watch as Sharna disappears upstairs and a few moments later she appears again without Destiny.

"Nick agreed to take Destiny, let's go" Sharna says walking down the stairs.

"Nordan gave me the keys to the faze car, where we going?" Phoenix asked.

"Anywhere apart from here" I exclaim quickly.

So we all headed or the door into the faze car and we drove we didn't know where, sort of like a road trip.

We didn't know where we ended up, it was in the middle of nowhere, but it was beautiful, we stayed there for a while and just spoke we turned out phone off and left them in the car for no distractions.

"I kissed Alex" I blurted out then covering my mouth with my hands realising what I just said.

"You KISSED ALEX?!?" They all shouted in unison as I nodded in shame.

"What about Teeqo?" Nicole asks concerned.

"I don't know, I'm so confused I like Alex and Jakob, and its physically, emotionally and mentally hurting me" I reply as I tear falls down my cheek.

"Always go for the second guy cuz if you really loved the first guy you wouldn't of fell in love with second guy" Sharna exclaimed trying to be inspirational and Nicole and Phoenix giggled.

"Tell Jakob" Nicole said firmly as I shake my head.

"It's either you tell him or he find out about it by someone else" Phoenix exclaimed.