Going camping

Phoenix's POV

I woke up to the sound of crying, and jumped out of bed making Nordan jump.

"Fuck sake Phoenix, you scared the shit out of me" Nordan says rubbing his eyes.

"Sowwy baby" I said really sweetly making Nordan smile.

"Why have you got to be so cute" he replies pulling me closer back into bed.

"I don't know" I reply with a smirk.

We got out of bed and headed downstairs where Nick was with Destiny in his arms cradling her feed her out of her bottle.

"Hello" I call walking into the kitchen where everyone is.

"Hey" Nick, Lucas and Nicole said in unison.

All the others end up coming downstairs and Nick handed Destiny back to Sharna once she had came down and Sharna cradled her.

I still get messages from Jeremy occasionally but everyone helps me, I've had to change my phone number and all my usernames on the apps I use so he doesn't think it's me and put them all on private. Also, everyone's been so supportive with my schizophrenia.

Destiny is gorgeous too, she is going to break a lot of hearts when she's older, and she has some amazing people around her.

"Hey do guys want to go camping" Tommy piped up.

"Sure" everyone said in unison.

"We'll go to the forest nearby to the house" Lucas said and we all agreed.

We all packed our stuff and headed towards the forest nearby and we headed into the forest and started to set up, Sharna sat on a rock making sure Destiny was okay. Once we set up all the tents Tommy gathered the groups together: Nick, Sharna and Destiny was in one tent, Phoenix and Nordan in another, Lucy and Jakob in one, Nicole and Lucas in a different one, Alex, Yousef and Tommy in another (because it was the bigger one)

Sharna's POV

We all scattered to our assigned tents and changed into our pyjamas. It was 7pm and I was sat in the tent with Nick and Destiny, my head on Nicks shoulder and his arm around my waist whilst Destiny in my arms.

Once Destiny fell asleep I wrapped her in her blanket and placed her in her baby basket.

It's hard being a mother at 19 but I wouldn't change her for the world, and Nick is the perfect father

Nick put his arm around me and whispered in my ear.

"We did alright didn't we?" He whispered.

"Yeah we did" I replied smiling and drifting into a sleep.

Next morning

Lucy's POV

I woke up in Jakob's arms, but all I could think about when I woke up was Alex...

-------------------

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, I started school this week and I already have 9 homework pieces to do😫