Preganancy

9 months later

Sharna's POV

Me and Nick were sat in our bed at the faze house and I was heavily pregnant, Nick literally brought me everything even thought I insisted I could go myself.

Nick and all the lads went to the basketball court around the corner, I walked to the kitchen with Phoenix, Nicole and Lucy watching my every move.

I made it out of their view and I lent over in agony, I screamed out in pain as all the girls ran in, then I felt water trickling down my leg, all the girls had realised my water had broke.

Lucy stayed with me trying to help me with my breathing as I screamed in pain, Phoenix went to call Nick and the other lads and Nicole called the hospital.

"If we're not here were already at the hospital! Make sure your down there!" She rushed saying it to Nick.

Nicole had called the ambulance and now it was just the waiting game.

About 5 minutes had pasted and the ambulance had arrived they took me into the ambulance van and out an oxygen mask on me helping me to breathe probably, Lucy had come in the ambulance with me as Phoenix and Nicole had to wait for the boys to take the faze car.

Me and Lucy arrived at the hospital and I was rushed straight into a room where I was still screaming in agony.

"Push harder ma'am" the nurse called to me.

I gripped onto Lucy's hand as Nick walked in to help me, I had both hands squeezing Nick's and Lucy's hand and now they were in pain which X made me giggle but I stopped straight away screaming and shouting in pain.

"Your nearly there, push one more time" the nurse called again.

"I'm trying!" I shouted to her as Nick tried to calm me down.

At that point the pain was over.

"You did it, it's a baby girl" the nurse said to me smiling down at my little girl.

"Can I hold her?" I ask wiping a bit of sweat of my forehead.

The nurse placed the baby girl into my arms as everyone piled into the room to look at the baby.

"So what are you going to call her?" Nordan called out.

I looked up at Nick and he nodded.

"We are calling her Destiny Aurora Johnson" Nick smiled.

"That's such a pretty name" All the girls called out as I smiled.

We had to stay in the hospital for a while so they could do some check-ups to make sure Destiny was ok, Nick fell asleep on the chair next to me, everyone was waiting outside for us.

Once the nurse had finished the check up and gave us the all clear I signed out of the hospital and got into the faze car with everyone, I held Destiny because we didn't bring anything with us, once we arrived home I watched as Nick, Lucas and Tommy tried to set up the cradle, we were not excepting the baby for another week or two so we didn't set anything up yet because we're all procrastinators.

Once they set it up it looked beautiful.

"Thank you guys" I said to all the guys that had helped with the cradle and I placed Destiny in it, and rocked it a little. She had beautiful sapphire blue eyes and brown hair (which was barely noticeable at the moment) she was perfect.

She had finally fell asleep, and so had I next to her cradle in mine and Nick's bed.