Getting closer

Phoenix's POV

It's getting closer and closer to mine and Nordan's wedding day as I start stressing more.

"Babe you need to calm down your going to get grey hairs" Nordan jokingly says as I look at him with a pout.

He carries on editing his video as I'm sprawled out on the floor finishing up our wedding plans and that.

The wedding is a week away, everyone's getting ready and excited and I'm here stressing.

Nordan takes me and Hope out for lunch to take my mind of things, so we go to a little restaurant.

"Can I have a pasta salad, please" I ask the waitress.

"Sure and what would this little munchkin want" the waitress says asking Hope.

"Can I have sausage and mash please" Hope replies sweetly.

"Sure, and what about you Sir" she says asking Nordan.

"Can I have a cheese burger, please" he asks.

"Sure, your orders will be here soon" the waitress replies walking away.

We wait for about 10 minutes before our orders come through and we start eating.

"Mummy am I wearing a dress next week?" Hope asks me.

"Yes you are princess" I reply as she start squealing as me and Nordan start laughing.

Once we finished our food we headed back to the house and I got back to finding up our wedding plans, like the flowers, photographer, and little things like that.

It was a lot of planning because Nordan has friends from all over the world that we had to invite so making sure they knew was a lot of work.

Lucas was back in his home town for the weekend with Nicole and Harry, and there spending time with Lucas's parents. Lucy, Jakob Jaci and Josef are out at the mall buying a few pieces for there room. Alex is preparing for our family to come over, which is our parents, and sisters (Milan, Vienna and Sydney). Yousef is back at his house for a few days because he had to sort something out, Tommy was with his girlfriend Morgan in his room, Cheo was cooking something, Sharna and Nick were out and about with Tate and Destiny.

The house was pretty quiet as Nordan was filming a video with Hope and I was in our room on my phone. I listened to Nordan and Hope filming there video which made me smile a lot.

I'm finally going to have a perfect family.

After Nordan and Hope finish there video, Hope comes running into my room, laughing as she jumps straight on to the bed hiding under the covers.

"Hmm.. I wonder where Hope is" Nordan says sarcastically as you could hear Hope giggling under the covers.

"I'm here" Hope squeals.

"Where?" Nordan shouts again sarcastically.

He rips the covers of the bed revealing Hope under as she squeals, Nordan jumps on to the bed as he tickles Hope making her laugh.

My life is perfect.

            -----------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, just wanna get to the wedding part, anyways thank you for over 4K views that's mental.