10 years later

Phoenix's POV

Phoenix's POV

"Mum, Dad, can I go over to aunty Lucy's and Uncle Jakob's and stay the night please, Jaci and Destiny are both going to be there" Hope pleaded me and Nordan.

"Is aunty Lucy okay with this?" I ask her, looking her straight in the eyes.

"Yeah of course she is" Hope replies.

"Fine, I'll call aunty lucy to make sure your behaving yourself missy, now go get your stuff together" I say shooing her away.

"We're getting old now Nordan, our daughters 16 and nearly finished highschool" I say to him giggling.

"We may be old but you've still got a fine ass body" Nordan replies smirking.

"Oi you, wait till hope gone out tonight" I say pulling his hands of my waist but giving him a kiss.

Lucy's POV

I was in the kitchen, and Jakob was in the living room as Josef came down the stairs.

"Mom, I refuse to stay in this house with a bunch of girls" Josef says.

"We all know you've got a crush on Hope" I winked at him as I see a little blush spread across his face.

"No I don't" he argued.

"Yeah you do!" Jakob shouted from the other room.

"Anyways, Tate and Harry are both staying at Aunt Sharna's and Uncles Nick's tonight, can I go please?" Josef asked.

"Jakob what do you think?" I call to him as he came round from the corner of the room.

"Eh why not, your abandoning me son, your leaving me with girls all night" Jakob looked at him in a hurtful but jokingly way.

"Ahh sorry dad, gotta do what you gotta do" Josef replies walking back up to his room.

"I love you Lucy" Jakob said to me as he played with the engagement ring and wedding ring  on my finger.

"I love you too Jakob" I reply kissing him.

"Ewwww I didn't wanna see that" Jaci says walking down the stairs as me and Jakob laugh.

Nicole's POV

"House to ourselves tonight" Lucas winked at me as I pulled out one of his shirts and slipped it on because oversized shirts are he best.

"I know" I reply smiling.

"So what do you wanna do?" Lucas asks me, I know what he has in his mind but...

"Can we watch spongebob!" I shouted excitedly as he looked at me kind of hurt.

"Sure" he says.

"I'm joking babe" I reply pouncing on him as I sat on top of him pinning him to the bed, I kiss him as we hear Harry call through the house.

"IM LEAVING NOW, SEE YOU TWO LATER, LOVE YOU" he bellowed.

"LOVE YOU TOO" he and Lucas called back to him.

As Lucas grabbed my ass I knew what was coming after.

Sharna's POV

I start cooking pizza for Tate, Harry and Josef tonight as I grab the snacks out the cupboard and place them on the counter as I stand there waiting for the pizzas to cook, Nick comes out from around the corner.

"It's okay babe, they won't be too much hassle, there boys they'll be playing video games like there fathers did" Nick says to me kissing me.

"Hopefully" I reply kissing him back.

Destiny came down the stairs.

"I'm leaving for Aunty Lucy's house, dad can you drop me off?" Destiny asks Nick.

"Sure, I need to go speak to Jakob anyways" Nick replies.

"I'll go wait by the car" destiny said saying goodbye to me and kissing me before leaving.

"I'll be back soon, I love you" Nick says kissing me again.

"I love you too" kissing him back as he leaves.

I take the pizza out of the oven and leave them to cool down.

The door knocks as Tate comes running down the stairs and opens the door to reveal Harry and Josef.

"What's up dudes" Tate says to Josef and Harry as they walk in.

"Nothing much man" they both reply.

"Hey aunt Sharna" the both say again.

"Hey boys" I reply smiling at them.

Lucy's POV

Destiny and Hope had both arrived and they were talking and giggling upstairs together as I sat down on the sofa as Jakob out his arm around me and pulled me closer to him and I smuggled into his chest.

Phoenix's POV

I love my life, Hope is the best daughter and Nordan is the best husband.

Alex has a girlfriend and a daughter to, so he did well for himself, Nordan still keeps in touch with the other guys, and there still part of Faze after years.

Yousef is out travelling the world with his girlfriend, I think there in Japan at the moment, he Vlogs everything and posts them too his channel.

Tommy did well for himself, 3 kids and a wife, and he's still the leader of Faze. We don't see much of him nowadays because he lives in Brazil now but he sometimes comes over to see us.

                 ------------------
And this is the end of this story, thank you to everyone that have read, voted or commented.

It makes me emotional that it's ending because I feel lowkey attached to this story.

So thank you again to everyone that has read and that, hope y'all enjoyed.