Heading back to New York

Nordan's POV

They took Phoenix for some tests as me and Alex waited in the waiting room, Alex was pacing up and down.

"Give it a rest Alex your making me nausea" I say to Alex with my head in my hands.

"I can't, not until I know what wrong with her" Alex exclaimed.

At that point the nurse came out.

"What's wrong with her?" Alex jumped up.

"She's Schizophrenia relapse" the nurse says to me and Alex, then she hands us some pills.

"Make sure she takes these" the nurse exclaimed, as me and Alex nodded.

After we spoke to the nurse a bit, we left with Phoenix and called another cab and we went back to the house once we arrived back everyone came over to us as we got through the door, I let Phoenix go to the girls as we explained to the boys what happened at the hospital they all seemed to understand.

We head back to New York tomorrow, and Tommy has to ask Sharna and Nick something.

"Alright so all of us have spoken and we'd like it if Nick and Sharna would want to move into our house back in New York" Tommy announced.

I saw Nick and Sharna look at each other and nod, then Nick spoke up.

"Me and Sharna would love to move in, thank you Tommy" Nick replied to Tommy's announcement.

"Ay, it's all settled then when we go back to New York, your both coming with us" Tommy said whilst smiling.

Everyone seemed to be happy, even Phoenix, we all sat together and every time someone went to go upstairs we'd drag them to sit back down because it's kind of like a family night in.

We were watching random movies like The Internship, The maze runner etc, it was really fun we had a lot of munchies, like popcorn, sweets, chocolate.

It's started to get late so we all went out separate ways into our rooms, me and Phoenix got changed and go into bed as soon as she hit that mattress she was asleep, and I drifted off soon after.

Next Morning

Phoenix's POV

I woke up in Nordan's arms I unwrapped them from around me waist and got up out of bed, and once I was downstairs Tommy came up to me.

"Hey Phoenix" he called over to me as I walked up to him.

"Hey what's up?" I ask with a smile.

"So, I've spoken to Nick, Sharna, Lucy and Nicole and they all want to, I was wondering would you like to move in with us?" He asks with a little smile.

"I would love to" I squeal and jump into his arms, Tommy's like the father of the house always making sure we're safe, and we're all okay.

"Okay" He giggled.

It's was about an hour until we had to leave for the airport, so me and Timmy went around the house waking everybody up. Nicole and Lucas were bloody adorable, their foreheads were touching as they slept and there hands locked together. I hate to wake them up but if we don't, we'd end up leaving them here.

I woke up slowly to them, lightly shaking them as they both flickered there eyes open, and kissed each other.

"Eww get a room" I say covering my eyes.

"Your in our room" Lucas laughs as I look around.

"Oh yeah" I giggle.

"Well were leaving soon for the airport, be ready" I say leaving the room.

Once everyone had packed there luggage together downstairs near the door the two cabs had arrived to take us all to the airport, the drive was about 10 minutes from the house we had rented.

We got through security at the airport and we had a few minutes to spare till we had to board out plane, so we waited about 5 minutes until we were called for our plane.

-- Skip Plane Ride --

We finally landed in New York, the plane ride consisted of children crying and kicking my chair which really annoyed me at least I was sat next to Nordan, we got through the security at the airport in New York and we got two cabs again which lead us to our house, Tommy unlocked the door and I ran straight to the couch.

"Aww my baby, don't worry I'm home now" I say sprawled out on the couch rubbing the side of the couch and kissing it, I could hear everyone laughing.

"Sometimes Phoenix you can be very strange" Alex said laughing.

After about 5 minutes of hugging the couch I finally stand up because I smelt food, it was already 7pm and I was very hungry, I saw Cheo cooking us some food, and it was hotdogs, he made all of us some and I spread ketchup on mine and I took it to the living room were I ate it in there, after we ate I headed up to mine and Nordan's room, and I crashed out right away.

--------------------------

I have an idea for the next chapter so I kinda just done a casual day in the faze house.

By the way thank you for 1k views, didn't know it would get this many views, thank you so much to everyone reading this story!!