Lucy's mistake

Lucy's POV
"... Can't do this" I stutter.

"What do you mean?" He asks turning around in his chair.

"I love Jakob, and nothing can ever change that" I say walking away with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Wait.. LUCY!" Alex calls as it becomes distant as I walk away from his calling.

I walk up the stairs and see that Jakob still hasn't returned. I sat just next to the front door waiting for it to open, I waited 2 hours on the floor near the front door before it opened and Jakob walked in, I stood up from my original spot and we were face to face.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out.

"Why did you do it?" he asked as his voice cracked mid sentence.

"I don't know, it just happened, it didn't mean anything I swear, I love you Jakob, and you only" I say cupping his head in my hands, as he shook them off.

He walked up the stairs not saying a word and I looked up at home walking away, I fucked up, I walked over to the couch and slumped down on the seat as I felt tears prick at my eyes.

Sharna's POV
I woke up next to Nick from our nap and I watched as Destiny slept, I unwrapped Nick's arms from around me and headed downstairs before I headed down I turned the baby monitor on, I placed one near destiny and I hooked one onto my pyjama bottoms.

I look into the kitchen and see no ones hear, I unlock the front door and see that the faze cars gone, they must of gone out for a bit, o check in the living room and I see Lucy crying.

"Lucy!" I say running up to her as she raised her head from her knees and I see she's crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Its Jakob, he's not talking to me" she sobs in my arms.

I leave my current position and head back upstairs to Jakob's room, I knock slightly on the door and wait for an answer.

"Come in" the lazy voice shouted as I opened the door.

"What's up?" He asked.

"You" I respond.

"What have I done now?" He asks.

"Go talk to Lucy" I order.

"And what if I don't want to?" He said testing my patience.

"I will drag her up the stairs and lock you both in here" i exclaim as he just looked at me, that's it he's crossed the line. 

I leave the bedroom and head down to the living room as I grab Lucy by her sleeve and drag her up the stairs we head to Jakob's room and I push her into his room and I close the door then lock it.

"I'm not unlocking this door until you two make up" I shout through the closed door.

Jakob's POV
I hear banging coming up the stairs then I see Lucy being pushed into my room, damn Sharna wasn't lying, the door closes then locks.

"I'm not unlocking this door until you two make up" Sharna shouts through the door as I groan.

"Sharna please let me out" Lucy shouts banging on the door.

"No talk to him!" Sharna shouts back sternly.

Lucy slides down the door as I watch her. After about 20minutes stuck in here I manage to finally say something.

"Lucy" I manage to say as her head pops up.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Do you promise it didn't mean anything?" I ask as I heard my voice break, I watch as she stands up and walks over to me.

"Jakob Swarden, I promise that kiss meant nothing to me, the only kiss that means something to me is yours" Lucy says sitting down next to me.

I didn't say anything, all I did was kiss her, I felt her tense up for a second but then she relaxed as she put an arm around my neck and we laid in bed kissing.......

---------------------

Sorry for not posting in ages, I have school and I'm really busy with GCSE's and that.