Finding out the truth

Sharna's POV

"Yeah, when I was about 3/4, why?" Tommy responded.

"Do you know what there name was? Or if it was a girl or boy? Or what they looked like?" I ask whilst my voice broke a little.

"I don't know there name, it was a girl and she had slightly dark brown hair and bright blue eyes" he replies confused.

All I did was walk away and go into the bathroom.

Tommy's POV

After that conversation with Sharna that was very weird, I called my mum.
*there speaking in Portuguese but I'm going to put in in English so everyone knows what there saying"

"Hey mum" I say.

"Hey Tommy, how're you?" She responded.

"I'm good, but can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure" she responds.

"You know that baby girl you gave up?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah" she said as her voice broke.

"What was her name?" I ask.

"Well I'm not sure if it's the same they might of chan-" she tries to say but I interrupt her.

"Mum" I say sternly.

"Her name, her name was Sharna" at that point a tears pricked at my eyes.

"Thank you" I say quickly.

"No problem, but why did you need to know?" She asks.

"No reason" I respond.

"Goodbye" I say again.

"Goodbye darling" she says, then I hang up the phone.

I think about what my mum has just told me.

Sharna is my sister, she's been living with us for years and I didn't even know, her two children are biologically my nephew and niece, better of telling her now whilst we still have time to get to know each other even though we didn't have a childhood together.

Sharna's POV

I sat in mine and Nick's room watching Destiny and Tate play.

"Mummy how do you French braid?" Destiny asked me.

I walked over to her doll and showed her, at that point Tommy walked in.

"Hey Sharna can I talk to you?" Tommy asked.

"Sure" I responded.

"Mummy will be back in a minute, keep doing what your doing Destiny and you'll get the hang of it, and Tate carry on playing with your cars" I say to both of them as they nod.

I head outside the room with Tommy.

"So errr.... I just spoke to my mum and asked her the name" Tommy said whilst stuttering.

"Yeah..." I said making him continue.

"Her n-name is Sharna" he replied looking me straight in the eyes.

I could feel the tears pricking at my eyes, but I tried my hardest to hold them back, but I let my true emotions out and I cried falling to the floor, when I was on the floor Tommy pulled me into a hug as I cried in his chest.

"I have been living with my real brother for nearly 6 years and I didn't even know" I say sobbing into his chest.

"It's okay, we have time to probably get to know each other" he says playing with my hair as I nod.

He stands me up and I wipe my tears away as I go back into mine and Nicks room with Tommy, we sit on the bed with our backs up against the wall and we watch Destiny and Tate play.

"We missed out on growing up with each other" I blurt out.

"We did, but your young, I'm not in old" he laughs.

"True that" I laugh.

Lucy's POV

Me, Jaci, Josef and Jakob were sat in the kitchen whilst I made Jaci and Josef a sandwich because they were complaining.

I made Jaci a Cheese and Ketchup sandwich and Josef wanted a chicken and mayo sandwich, they sat at the island and I placed a there food down then went to sit with Jakob, I went on Twitter:

@Lucy_Mosing123 :
Hope you all are having a great day, here's a photo of Jaci and Josef, enjoy☺️ *insert photo*

@PhoenixHamilton_ :
ADORABLE!!❤️

@NicoletheCanadianmoose :
AHHH, IMMA GO SQUEEZE THERE CHEEKS!!😍❤️

Nicole's comment made me laugh.

Phoenix's POV

"Hello princess" Nordan said hugging Hope.

"Daddy!" She squealed running up to him.

"Where's the best niece ever?" Alex said looking around.

"I'm hereee" Hope shelled at Alex.

Nordan came and gave me a kiss as Alex played with Hope.

The Nordan's phone went off it was a Twitter Notifications from Tommy.

@Temperrr :
Announcement in new video today, get ready it's a big one (ps. faze house people you'll have to find out in the video too)😂💙