Flashback

Phoenix's POV

We headed back to the house, Sharna looked so confused so o started talking to her.

"Hey" I say chirpy.

"Hey" she replied confused, I felt bad for her with her memory loss.

"I'm Phoenix, this is Nordan my boyfriend and my daughter Hope" I say trying to jog her memory.

"Oh, hello" she responses she seems to not have a clue still.

I see Tommy through the mirror and I see his face all dull with no happiness, Nick's face also the same.

For the rest of the car drive it was silent, nobody knew what to say, once we arrived at the faze I showed Sharna where her room was and left her to do her thing.

Nick's POV

Once we arrived back at the house I sent Destiny and Tate to the playground to go play with the others as I spoke to Nordan and Lucas.

"Are you alright?" Nordan asked me.

"No I'm not fucking okay man! My girlfriend doesn't remember me or her own fucking children" I shouted.

Sharna's POV

I walk down the stairs as I heard Nick shouting.

"No I'm not fucking okay man! My girlfriend doesn't remember me or her own fucking children!" He shouted.

I started at him as tears pricked my eyes.

"Uhhhh dude" Lucas said pointing at me.

Nick swivelled round and at that point I ran out the room and ran out of the door and down the road, I heard Nick shouting after me but I carried on running until I tripped and fell on the floor, I stayed there for a while sat up against a fence somewhere.

Why can't I remember anything? I have children? I have a boyfriend? Who is everyone else at the house.

I sat there thinking for a while until I blacked out.

Nick's POV

I ran around the neighbourhood trying to find Sharna, Tommy, Lucas, Yousef, Lucy and Jakob joined whilst the others stayed back to look after the kids.

We ran to the forest nearby and just before we entered we saw a slender figure in the distance sat in front of a fence, we ran over and to our relief it was Sharna.

"Are you ok?" I ask out of breath.

"No" she replied bluntly.

"Why? what's wrong?" I ask.

"I live with people that know me but I don't know them, I can't remember my own kids" she replies staring into the distance.

"We can help you regain you memory, just please let us help you" I pleaded.

She looked at me unsurely but got up from her current position and followed us back home, once we arrived she sat on the couch in silence like she was dreaming.

Sharna's POV

*vision*

"Nick stop" I flirtatiously said.

"Aw you know you like it really "he winks at me.

I roll my eyes and walk in the opposite direction from Nick in a strop, I make it about five steps before I get swivelled around with a hand around my waist and our lips inches from kissing he pulls me closer and then kisses me

I snap out of my daydream, was that a dream? Or was it part of my memory.

Nobody needs to know about this...

Phoenix's POV

Me and Nordan went out for a date today at a nice restaurant downtown, it went well I had Chicken with chips and beans and Nordan had chicken and rice.

We went to the park and sat in the car watching the stars, it felt great being with Nordan and our beautiful daughter Hope.

             -----------------------

RIP Phil (Phizzurp) thoughts go out to friends, family and faze community. Gone but never forgotten👼🏼❤️