Maybe Alex will change his mind

Phoenix's POV

I woke up the next morning, and rolled out of bed onto the hard floor.

"Owwww" I murmured whilst holding the top of my head.

"Are you ok?" Alex asks.

"Yeah I'm good" I replied whilst Alex turned back over to go to sleep.

I jumped up and pushed Alex attempting to wake him up.

"What?" He asked tiredly.

"Getttt upppp!"

He got up in the end and we headed upstairs to the living room to see that Lucy and Nicole were talking so I jumped on the sofa and joined in.

"Hey guys" I shouted as they both jumped and I giggled.

"Hey Phoenix, do you wanna do a video with us?" Nicole asked politely.

"Sure what type of video?" I asked.

"What about an MW2 video, I'll ask Jakob if I can borrow his set up, you can ask Nordan Phoenix and Nicole you can ask Lucas to borrow his" Lucy said with the widest grin on her face.

"Lucy why are you grinning like that it's kinda creepy" me and Nicole asked a little scared.

"Phoenix I know you like Nordan! The way you two look at each other is adorable! And Nicole I know you like Lucas and he likes you because he never stops talking about you" Lucy said quite loudly and I blushed.

"Lucy shhhh, if my brother finds out Nordan would die, literally he's an overprotective twin brother, don't get me wrong Nordan's hot, but Alex friends are off limits" I whispered.

"Let me work my sisterly charm on Lucas and ill see what I can do for you" Lucy said walking off to Lucas's room.

"Oh god what have I gotten myself into" I say whilst face palming and Nicole giggled.

After about 10 minutes Lucy comes down with a smirk on her face.

"There we go my charm has worked, Lucas is gunna try and talk to Alex." Lucy said excitedly.

Lucas's POV

"Lucas you know you love meeeee" Lucy said with her puppy dog eyes.

"What do you want shithead?" I replied jokingly.

"I was hoping you could talk to Alex for me?"

"About?"

"He has Phoenix on a tight leash, she's living here for a few weeks with a house full of boys, but Alex says she cant date any of his friends, can you persuade him to let him"

"I mean I can try but i can't promise anything, he's a stubborn retard"

"Thank you Lucas, I love you, and btw I am not a shithead" she pouted.

"Aww I'm sorry" I reply messing her hair up.

We walk down the stairs and we part ways and she heads towards Nicole and Phoenix as I head down to the basement.

"Yo Adapt, you down here?" I shout.

"Yeah man, I'm in here"

I walk into the room where he said he was and sit on the end of the bed.

"Hey bro Lucy sent me some here to talk to you"

"About" he replies as he spins around in his chair to face me.

"About Phoenix"

"Proceed"

"She wants me to ask you if Phoenix can date one of your friends, and you should let her off her leash or something like that" I say trying to remember mine and Lucy's conversation.

"I just don't want one of the dumbasses hurt her" he replies.

"What would you rather have Phoenix date someone you don't know or one of your friends you can trust? For me id let Lucy date any one here or anyone part of Faze, cuz there all my bros" I reply as I left his room to let him think.

I walk past the living room and walk up to Lucy and whisper.

"He's thinking" I said as she squealed and I walked off.

Phoenix's POV

"So Nicole you've been quiet for most of the conversation, I bet I can guess who you like" I said whilst giving her a smirk.

"Well I mean you can try but I don't have one" she insisted.

"Lucas" at the sound of his name a blush formed on her face.

"I KNEW IT OML, YASSS LUCY YOU OWE ME $10!!" I shout.

"Since when did we bet on it." She asked.

"WE HAVEN'T BUT I WAS RIGHT SONI DESERVE SOMETHING" I shout again.

We hear people footsteps running from the basement and top floor to the living room, then Yousef, Tommy, Lucas, Jakob, Nordan and Alex came rushing in.

"Are you ok" they all said in unison.

"I'm great sorry about that" I giggled.

"What happened" Alex asked curiously.

"Yano just guessing something right" they all eye rolled and laughed.

I walked back downstairs with Alex and Nordan and got changed into joggers and one of Alex's t-shirts because I'm smaller then him there really baggy on me and comfy, I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth, as I feel a grip around my waist and a hand over my mouth I get pulled into a room the doors close and I'm pushed up against the door.

"You don't realise how long I've wanted to do this for" he whispered.

Our lips connected and they went in sync, I felt the fireworks explode whilst I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist grabbing my ass, this felt so right but so wrong.

"PHOENIX HURRY UP I WANT TO STICK SOMETHING ON BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE" Alex shouted.

I stopped kissing Nordan and looked up.

"Shit" I whispered.

I walked out of Nordan's room making sure the cost was clear and I picked up my toothbrush from to bathroom and wiped my lips flirtatiously and winked at Nordan as I walked into Alex's room.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks.

"Urmm... How about how I met your mother?" I answer.

"Sure" he sticks it on and we lie down. After he sticks it on he starts talking to me.

"You know I'm doing this because I love you, your my twin sister if someone hurts you there dead" Alex says.

"Aww Alex, I love you too, but don you think it'll be better if I dated one of your friends rather then someone you don't know?" I asked.

"true, let me think about it over night."

I smile and we watch a few more episodes before we fall asleep.