Chapter 1

"KURT! KURT ITS 8 O CLOCK YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL!" My foster mum said as I slipped out of bed and threw on some black jeans and a white shirt with my blue shoes and blue waistcoat.

I walked downstairs to find Carol (my foster mum) and Finn (my foster brother) eating breakfast. Me and Finn both go McKinley High School, but today is my first day because I left my other school, Carmel High, because I was getting bullied. I do have a girlfriend, her name is Brittany, she's hot, sexy and she's in Vocal Adrenaline, which is Carmel High's show choir! I did audition for VA but I didn't get in because I look 'gay'. Just because I like to wear waistcoats, doesn't mean I'm gay...

Anyway, me and Finn walked to school and he was in all of my classes, lucky for that, otherwise I'll be lost like the three wise men! At break, Finn went to go sit with his football friends so I decided to make friends of my own. Until...

"Oi! You! Stop there!" Some girl with a red dress, red headband and blue skirt stopped me.

"What do you want?" I said.

"My name is Tina. Do you want to join our glee club?" She looked like she was up her own ass, until a girl who dressed goth walked over to me.

"T-t-tina, I got a g-girl to sign u-up" She looked very nervous.

"Rachel! I'm talking to someone right now! GO AWAY!" Tina shouted as Rachel ran to this guy in a wheelchair and Tina waved at him.

"Do you know your really rude?" I said as she pulled a sarcastic shocked face.

"Excuse me?" She whispered. I walked away and walked down the halls. I was looking at all the classrooms so I could get used to walking round everywhere, until I bashed into some guy and dropped my bag and 4 of my books fell out.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Let me help you!" The guy helped me and I got up. "Thank you for that" I whispered.

"No worries." He was about to walk away but it looks as if he wanted to ask me something.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just, I haven't seen you round here before? Are you new?" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, my name is Kurt Hummel." I said. "What's yours?"

"Blaine, Blaine Anderson."

                                        ***
{A/N : So that's the first chapter guys! And just to let you know, every chapter will only be 3/4 pages long because I am writing another book called Holiday Romance, go check that out please! Also, you can also find this story on my Instagram page (itsagleething123)