Chapter 16

It's been two months, since that day. Kurt has had two operations so far, and so far so good! With this one operation, Kurt would be back to normal, but he would have to have a few days of chemo to get back on track. Kurt has gone to school about four times, and New Directions won at sectionals with Kurts idea!

(Blaines POV)
I feel scared. What if my promise breaks? What if Kurt does die? How will I cope? He did give me a chance to break up with him, I'm not going to do that. My baby will fight this, I just know it.

It's 3am; I can't stop thinking about Kurt. I want to ring him, but I'm scared I'll wake him. I decide not to ring him, I need to hug him right now. For the past two months, I've been there for him. I need to tell him how much I love him, I decide to write an eulogy, and before you ask, Yes I got it from 'The Fault in Our Stars'. Me and Kurt are like Hazel and Gus, but only one of us has cancer. I don't even know where to begin, what do I say to the one I love besides 'I love you'. After about an hour of writing, I finished it. I looked at my clock and it was precisely 4:06am. I went back to sleep and surprisingly, I started to become tired.

(Kurts POV)
It's 4:06am precisely, I've been up for about 10 minutes. I've got a feeling that Blaine might be up, but I don't want to wake him just incase he is asleep. My operation is in a month... I have to be quite careful. I can only go to school once a week and sometimes twice a week.
I am glad Blaine is still with me, without him, my life would be different.

[A/N: hey guys! I don't know if any of you watch Girl Meets World, but if you do, read my story I'll Be Back, it's a Riley&Farkle fanfic! And to all you glee lovers, read my other Glee book; The Story Of Klaine which I completed with over 40 chapters! Thanks guys, ily all❤️]