Chapter 8

My voice raised aswell as Tinas.
"I'm always moody, I'm a girl, so get used to it." Tina calmed down a bit, but I was getting angrier by the second.

"Tina, do you know what?"

"What?" She said as everyone now looked at just me.

"Your a stuck up, little bitch." I said as I saw Rachel gasping and Finn laughing.

"ME! I'm the bitch! Come here!" Tina shouted as she hit me, I fell onto the floor. Finn, Blaine and Mr Shue helped me up as Tina was on the floor, someone must have punched her, I looked and it was Rachel!

"If you h-hurt Kurt, you would have t-to hurt me too!" Rachel screamed.

"Come on then! Show me what your made off!" Tina shouted as Rachel got her hair and kept pulling it. Tina got up and hit Rachel, but Rachel kicked Tina in the stomach and Tina fell into the drum kit. Quinn helped Tina up and took her outside the choir room.

"Guys we are supposed to be a family!" Mr Shue shouted.

"Yeah, we were" Puck said.

"Until Kurt joined and torn us apart." Mike muttered.

"Kurt didn't cause any of this." Finn said as I smiled at him.

"It was all Tina! She's been so controlling lately!" Blaine said as I winked at him.

"She was only trying to give us a setlist." Mercedes said.

"I understand that-" Blaine said as Mike interrupted him.

"I don't think you really do understand Blaine." Mike said as he stood up. "You are the one who's being controlling."

"What have I said?" Blaine shouted.

"Well you have been different lately." Sam muttered.

"How have I, Sam?" Blaine started to get angry.

"You haven't been hanging around with us anymore! You have been with Kurt! And that's tells us that your gay." Everyone went quiet, Blaine looked as if he wanted to cry.

"I am not gay." Blaine whispered.

"Well then why have you never had a girlfriend? Why are you still a virgin?!" Mike shouted.

"Because I'm gay!" Blaine shouted as I looked at him. "I like someone who is straight." He whispered as he walked out the choir room.

"Did you know he was gay?" Mike asked me.

"No, no I didn't." I said.