Chapter 9

[A/N : Before you read this chapter, all I'll say is... All you Klaine lovers will LOVE this chapter❤️]

After everything that had happened today, I needed to talk to Blaine. I didn't know he was gay! I walked to his house and he answered the door.

"Kurt! What are you doing here?" Blaine said.

"We need to talk about what happened today." I said as Blaine nodded and let me in. We went into his dining room and sat opposite each other from the table.

"Kurt, this is something I've been keeping from you. I have never told anyone, but now you know, I might aswell tell you myself." Blaine said as he took a few deep breaths. "I'm gay."

"I understand, come here." I hugged Blaine from across the table, when we came out of the hug, we were really close up, he was staring right at me, I wanted to kiss him so bad, but he backed away and stood up.

"I think you should go, I'll meet you tomorrow, okay?" Blaine said as I nodded and walked home.

The next day, it's Thursday today. I couldn't stop thinking about Blaine last night, I like him, a lot. I think I am gay, I need to tell him how I feel, I'm going to do it after school.

Me and Blaine walked to school together, he looks so hot. In Glee, I sat with him and couldn't stop staring at him. After school, me and Blaine agreed to meet at our bench.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Blaine looked a bit nervous and a bit worried.

"It's nothing bad, so don't worry." I said as Blaine smiled. "Well, ever since I met you, I thought you were a really nice guy, I know we only met Monday but I felt like I've known you for years!" I said as Blaine started smiling. "When I broke up with Brittany, you were there for me. And only you were there for me. And I want to thank you for that." I said.

"Your welcome anytime." Blaine whispered.

"And there is something I need to tell you aswell." I said as I took 2 deep breaths.

"What is it?" Blaine said as he looked into my eyes.

"I like you." I said as Blaine froze. "I like you more than a friend. I don't even know if I'm gay myself, but I know how I feel about you." I said as Blaine looked at me more. "You move me, Blaine. Say something before I die, please." I said as I started to cry, I put my head down.

"I like you too, more than a friend."

[A/N: Thank me later...😜💘]