Chapter 3

"Hey stranger" Blaine said as he helped me up. "What are you doing running around here?" I couldn't speak, I was still a bit angry and upset at what happened. "Are you okay?" He said as I looked at his eyes. "Let's go talk." He said as we carried on walking down the road and sat at a bench. We sat down and looked right at me. "What's wrong?"

"I caught my girlfriend cheating on me-"

"What! First of all, you had a girlfriend! And second, she is a bitch!" He said.

"She cheated on with me with a girl." There was a silence, Blaine lifted his head and looked at the sky.

"You can do better than that slag." He said as he looked at me. "Want to grab a coffee?" He asked me.

"It's 7:10! It's a bit late for a coffee." I said as we both laughed.

"How about a bite to eat?" He said as I nodded and we walked to Breadstix.

I have only been there once, and there Breadstix, are not what you would expect. We got a booth, (I don't like their tables) and we sat down and ordered a Pizza for the both of us. I got a call from Carol.

Carol:
Hey Kurt! Where are you?
Kurt:
I'm having dinner with a friend tonight-
Carol:
What about Brittany?
Kurt:
We broke up-
Carol:
What?
Kurt:
Long story, I'll tell you about it later, okay?
Carol:
Okay, well have fun!
Kurt:
I will, bye!
Carol;
bye honey.

"Who was that?" Blaine asked.

"My, um-" I doesn't know I'm adopted, I'll just have to tell him. "It's my foster mum." I whispered.

Blaine smiled, and said, "Is she a good foster mum?"

"Yeah, you could say that." I put my head down and Blaine lifted it with his hands.

"Don't worry, I understand what your going through." Blaine said with a smile. From that moment, I got a pain in my stomach, at first I thought it was because I was hungry, but then I looked at Blaine while he was talking about his school day, and he just looked... Perfect. I don't think I'm... Gay... But I might be confused. I need to know what his deal is first.