Chapter 4

"I forgot to ask you earlier, but who was that guy that walked past us earlier? You said his name was Sam or something?" I asked, wanting to know his friends.

"Sam, Sam Evans, he's in this club I'm in called Glee club, it's-" Blaine froze for a second and looked straight at me. "Can you sing?" He asked.

"Well... I wouldn't say that... But I auditioned for Vocal Adrenaline at Carmel High and they rejected me so yeah, I can kind of sing-"

"You need to join our glee club! We need more members for Sectionals in 4 weeks!" Blaine said. "Can I count you in?"

"Okay, get me an audition and then I'll have to meet you after school so I can-" I said until Blaine interrupted.

"Why do you need to meet me after school? I can text you! Here's my number!" Blaine gave me his number and I gave him mine, I start to feel the pain in my stomach again, and this time, it was the pizza.

After we ate, Blaine walked me home and I went straight to bed. I texted Blaine before I went to bed...

Hey Blaine, it's Kurt!👋 - Kurt

I put, he answered straight away.

Hey Kurt! How are you?😄-Blaine

I am great! What about you?😀 - Kurt

I know we are only talking as friends but I think I like him... Wait... So Kurt Hummel is gay... I'm not sure... I really don't know. Let's just see how this plays out.

Want me to walk to school with me tomorrow?🙂 - Blaine

I suddenly lit up with happiness.

Yes! I would love to, what time do you want to meet?😃 - Kurt

Me and Blaine talked for hours... Then I realised it was 2am...

We have been texting for hours... It's 2am!😂😅 - Kurt

Wow! I've never texted a friend for this long before! This is a record😂 - Blaine

Yeah😂 - Kurt

He makes me smile, a lot. I know I've only just met him, but he is pretty damn hot.