Chapter 15

[A/N: before you say anything... yes I used a couple quotes from the film Me Before You☺️]

"Babe... I can't believe this." Blaine started sobbing.

"This is the hardest part." I took some deep breaths. "I think we should break up." I started crying.

"What? Why?" Blaine started crying even more.

"I don't want you to miss everything that someone else can give you, if I'm dying, I can't let you suffer."

"But I can make you happy!" Blaine sobbed as he held my hands. "I will never, ever, ever, let you go. I will do everything in my power, to visit you in hospital, to take you too doctors visits, to give you medication, and too love you through my hearts content." I started crying buckets.

"Okay." I whispered. "But if you want to break up at any point, I'll understand." I said as Finn walked downstairs.

"Blaine, I didn't know you-" He stopped as he saw me and Blaine crying. "Did I interrupt anything?"

"No, not at all. I just told Blaine about the tumour." I said as I looked at Blaine and smiled as he wiped his tears away.

"Oh, it sucks that you have that man. I wish you the best." Finn said with a smile as he walked towards the front door. "I'm going to meet Sam and Puck, see you guys later."

"Bye." Me and Blaine said as Finn left and, we both looked back at each other.

"We will fight this, together." I said.

"Fearlessly and forever." He said as I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. I love Blaine, I will never stop loving him.