Chapter 6

"I think we should have an all girls number, then an all boys number and then a group mashup." I said.

"That's a terrible idea." Tina said until Rachel walked back in the room.

"I think its a g-g-great idea." Rachel said as she sat next to me.

"I agree with Rachel!" Blaine said as he smiled at me.

"It's agreed! That's our set list, but now we need to choose our songs!" Mr Shue said.

At the end of the day, I got home.

"Hey Kurtie!" Carol said as I kissed her cheek. "How was school?"

"It was great! I joined Glee!" I said.

"Your with Finny!" Carol said.

"Yeah, but I didn't get a chance to speak to him." I said as I walked upstairs and Blaine rang me.

Blaine: Hello?

Kurt: Hey Blaine!

Blaine: Listen, I forgot to ask you something earlier.

Kurt: What?

Blaine: I'm having a party on Saturday night, it's a fancy dress party, do you want to come? All the glee kids are coming, and few of my family members.

Kurt: I would love to! What kind of fancy dress party is it?

Blaine: Book characters, all my family are coming as Harry Potter characters.

Kurt: Darn! I would have come as Harry!

Blaine laughed when I said that and there was a bit of silence in our conversation.

Blaine: So, I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow. Do you want to walk to school again?

Kurt: Sure! See you then!

Blaine: Okay, bye!

Kurt: Bye!

I really like Blaine, I don't want to mess things up. I don't even know if he is gay. I'll have to see how it all plays out.