Chapter 23

Me and Blaine went shopping, I got some sweets and a few tips I could wear after my operation. Blaine is trying on a suit he might wear for his mums birthday in a few weeks time.

"How long do you have to be?" I shouted to Blaine.

"Kurt, come in here the shirt is stuck!" Blaine shouted as I walked into the changing room and found Blaine, naked. I quickly walked in and shut the curtain.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Come here." Blaine pulled me towards him as we were kissing, I got on top of him and took all my clothes off... You can guess what happened then... It was a quick 10 minute session until a lady walked by.

"Are you done in there?" She said as Me and Blaine jumped.

"Not yet! I'm just getting changed." Blaine said as I quickly put my clothes on and waited for everyone to go. I rushed out the changing room and sat on the chair like I had been sitting there for ages. Blaine walked out about 5 minutes later, he didn't buy the top in the end.

We went back to my house, we found my mum and some man sitting on the couch.

"Hey mum, and her friend." I said.

"Kurt can you sit down for a second please, Blaine you can join." Carol said as me and Blaine sat down. "Kurt do you know who this is?" I looked at the guy, I felt like I recognised him, but I didn't know who he was.

"No, but I recognise him. Why?" I said as Carol and the man looked at each other.

"This is your father, Kurt." Carol said.

"My name is Burt." The man said with a deep voice. "I'm your father." There was a minute silence.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"The adoption told me you had been adopted by a family, and they contacted Carol this morning and asked her if I could see you and she agreed." Burt said.

"Why didn't you tell me before you went to work?" I said to Carol.

"She wanted it to be-"

"I think Carol can answer for herself." Blaine said, standing up for me. I winked at him and he winked back.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" Carol said.

"I haven't seen him in years!" I shouted as I broke down in tears. I ran upstairs and Blaine ran after me, shouting my name, I flopped onto my bed and rolled up into a ball and started crying.

{A/N: BURTS BACKKKKK}