Chapter 18

"I can't believe your e-e-engaged! I'm s-so happy for you-u" Rachel said to me. I invited her round because I wanted to be friends with her, I think she's nice.

"Thank you, Rachel." I said with a smile.

"Is anyone else coming over t-t-today? Or is it j-just me?" She asked.

"Blaine said he'll come over, Quinn and Tina are coming later-"

"Great." Rachel whispered.

"Do you not like Quinn and Tina?" I asked.

"I like Quinn, but I have a p-past with her, and it's not a good one. And you know I don't like T-T-Tina."

"What happened between you and Quinn?" I asked as she put her head down.

"You know her and Finn are dating?" She said.

"Yes, I am aware of that."

"Well I dated him before. Basically, last year, Quinn was with Finn but then Quinn got pregnant and Finn was really scared. I was there for them, but a few months later, Finn found out that Puck is actually the father of Quinn's baby-"

"Ouch!" I said.

"I comforted Finn." Rachel continued, without stuttering. "I r-really liked him, like a-a lot. But then before regionals last year, Finn told me he loved me, I said it b-b-back. Then we were together all summer, and then when we came back to school, things were different and we b-b-broke up." Rachel started crying.

"Oh Rach." I hugged her and she started crying.

"And now he's with Q-Quinn and I s-s-still love him, so m-much."

I need to get Rachel and Finn back together, I decided to do a bit of digging. Rachel left about two hours later, and shortly after that, Quinn arrived.

"Where's Tina?" I asked.

"She's gone shopping with her mum for... Shoes I think." Quinn said as I invited her in. She sat on the couch and I sat next to her.

"So, how are you and Finn lately?" I asked her.

"We are going good. It's going to be three months next week." She said.

"Aww." I said sarcastically, I think she noticed I said it sarcastically.

"How are you and Blaine?" She asked me.

"We are going good aswell as you and Finn." I said as Quinn started to look worried. "Are you okay?"

"Okay Kurt if I tell you something, can you promise not to say anything." She said as I nodded, not keeping my promise. "I cheated on Finn."

"What?! With who?" I said.

Find out tomorrow who Quinn cheated on Finn with!