Chapter 27

I've been up since 5am, I can't sleep thinking about my operation. It's at 1pm, I have lots of time. I want to read Blaines eulogy, but he's coming here at 10am so we can read it together. Finn walks into my room at 7am and comforts me.

"Your going to be fine, dude. You ain't gonna die like Rachel." Finn said.

"Are you going to have a funeral for her?" I asked Finn.

"It's going to be next week, and if you die, it will be a joint funeral." Finn said as I hugged him, Finn starts to cry.

"You miss her, right?" I said.

"Of course, she's my girlfriend, I love her too much, I wish she could have talked to me about this without, leaving so early."

"Me too, Rachel seemed happy now that she was with you?" I said.

"That's what I thought." Finn said. Everyone in glee heard about Rachel's death, everyone's going to the funeral. Everyone in glee also knows about my operation, I've gotten texts from them all, wishing me luck.

It's now 8am, me and Finn have been talking for an hour, he's a great brother. I got in the shower and ate breakfast. I got dressed into clothes that I could just take off in a few hours for my operation. I put on my white vest top and black jeans, with my black socks. Another hour has passed and Blaine arrived. Me and him went upstairs and I took his eulogy and sat on the bed with it.

"Can I read it now?" I said as Blaine looked at the envelope for quite some time.

"Yeah." Blaine whispered as I ripped it open and started to read.

[A/N: I will post the rest later on tonight!❤️]