Chapter 29

Me and Blaine listened to music in the car, we had one earphone in each. The song was Chasing Cars, by Snow Patrol. Me and him kept miming the words, Finn was confused at what we were doing but he smiled along. We got to the hospital and I signed in, I got ready and I'm saying my 'maybe last' goodbyes.

"Honey if you don't survive, just know that I love you, and you'll always be in my heart."

"You've been the best little brother to me, I love you Kurt."

"Babe, I can't imagine what my life would be like without you. Just know that, I'll be waiting for you outside, but remember one thing, Courage." Blaine said as we kissed one last time. I went into my operation and I got put to sleep.

(Blaines POV)

It's been half an hour, Finn had to go because he had a football championship game, he was going to come back after. Carol had to go to work for two hours because someone called in sick, so I'm here on my own. I might ask Tina to come, but I like staying here on my own. I put music on and listened to lots of music.
One hour later, Finn came back.

"Hey, dude." Finn said as I hugged him. "Have you been sitting here the whole time?"

"Yeah. I'm not going to leave him." I said.

"I really like yous two together. You make him happy you know." Finn said as I blushed.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Also about the whole Santana thing, I'll always be here for you."

"Thank you." I said.

"Also how long is Kurt's operation supposed to last?"

"The doctors said 7 hours-"

"7 hours?!? Dude you need rest." Finn said.

"But I can't leave him." I said defensively.

"Listen, I've got to go home and have a shower, I'm going to come back at 7:30. You can come back to ours and have a rest and me and you will come back here. The doctor has our numbers if anything happens." I agreed with Finns plan and we went back to his. I had a nap.

[A/N: The next chapter will be the last ever chapter and it will be published tomorrow! Will Kurt die, or will someone else die... Or will Kurt survive? Tune in this weekend to find out! Also read my other Klaine book called The Story Of Klaine, which is in script version and has 47 chapters, completed! Also take a look at Little Screamers, a mix of PLL and Scream Queens, and I'll Be Back, which is a Riarkle fanfic.]