Chapter 2

"Oh, that's a nice name" I said, he does look quite cute for a guy, not gonna lie. We just stared at each other for a while until someone walked past him.

"Blaine! Come on! We have an emergency meeting at Glee!" The boy said as he looked at me.

"Okay, I'm coming Sam." Sam ran off as Blaine looked into my eyes.

"Okay, I'll see you round?" He said.

"Yeah! Yeah, sure!" I said as he ran after Sam. I decided to go to class early, I had Math. I went inside and Brittany texted me, great.

Hey baby! How's your new school?😘😘 - Brittany

I just sent back a normal reply.

It's good, I've made a couple friends. - Kurt

She texted back about two minutes later.

Thats good babe😉also want to come over tonight?😉😉 - Brittany

I did not like the look of this... And before you ask, I'm a virgin, she isn't...

What time? - Kurt

I put.

Around 7, I have a friend coming before but  she's leaving at 7 so you can come after she leaves😘😘 - Brittany

Okay, so how's Carmel High? Anything happened? - Kurt

I put. Class had started and Brittany had not replied. I got home and Brittany just texted me.

Nothing, yet. But I have to go, see you at 7☺️ - Brittany

Okay, bye👋👋 - Kurt

I put. It's 6:50pm, I arrived to Brittany's earlier. I texted Brittany and asked her if she was in. I got a text straight away.

Yeah! Come in a few minutes though!😘 - Brittany

Why did she want me to come later? She better not be cheating on me, I do love her... I just don't want her to cheat on me...

I walked up to her door and her mum let me in, I told her mum I was going to surprise Brittany by coming early. I decided to sneak upstairs and peer through her door, she was with a girl, like she said. But what I saw, amazed me. She was kissing the girl and she was on top of her, they looked very, into each other. I burst in, Brittany looked at me and then the girl and back at me again.

"It's not what it looks like" She said.

"Why, Brittany? Why?" I said quietly.

"I'm breaking up with you, we are over." Brittany shouted. "I'm with Santana now."

"Your a big fat slut!" I shouted as I left Brittany's and ran home. As I was running, I slipped and fell into some strangers arms... It was Blaine.