Chapter 26

"I'm sorry." Blaine says. "I didn't mean to start an arguement, it's just I-"

"Babe, it's fine. I love you." I say as me and Blaine kiss. Our kiss turned more passionate, and we decide to do it for the last time. We rip each other's clothes off (not literally) and we started making out. 30 minutes later, I get back dressed and walk into Finns room, he's on the phone and looks upset.

"What's happened?" I ask Finn.

"It's, Rachel." Finn says as he cries and puts his head down. "She killed herself."

"What? When?" I say as I start crying.

"Rachel killed herself last night, apparently she jumped off her house and her parents found her dead. And her mum just rang saying that Rachel left me and you a goodbye note." Me and Finn hug and Blaine walks in. We tell him everything and go straight to Rachel's. We sit inside and her mum comforts us. Rachel's mum passed us the goodbye note.

"Are you going to read it?" Blaine asked.

"I think you should." Rachel's mum said.

"It's the last thing she wrote, it's precious." Blaine said.

"I'll read it." Finn said as he began to read it aloud.

'Hey to whoever is reading this, it's probably Mom or Dad, maybe Finn but... Hey, there's a reason I'm writing this. I just want to let you all know how much I love you. How much I adore you all. Mom, I love you so so much! Make sure that Biscuit is okay!'

"Whos Biscuit?" Blaine asked.

"It's her rabbit." I said as Finn continued reading.

'Dad, make sure you cook mom the most tastiest dinners! I don't want your cooking talents to go to waste! BECOME A CHIEF #masterchef2016'

Me and Blaine laughed at that.

'Finn, tell Kurt and everyone at glee that they are my family, and that I love them. And also, I love you. You will always be in my heart, even in heaven, and also make sure Kurt survives his operation, if he doesn't, I'll look after him in heaven! Bye everyone. Rachel xoxox'

Everyone was crying, but Finn was literally crying boats. We all huddled together and had a group hug.

A few hours later, Blaine decided to sleep over, tomorrow was Friday and the school is having a day off. And tomorrow is my operation, hope it goes well...

{A/N: RIP Rachel💔}