Chapter 21

5 days have passed... And it's two days until Kurts operation. Rachel has come to visit Kurt before school starts, and she is going to walk with Finn. Carol has gone shopping and Blaine isn't going to school so he can spend the day with Kurt, but he is coming later on.

Kurt's POV

I'm getting ready and I can hear Finn and Rachel talking downstairs wonder what their talking about... I decide to watch them from upstairs.

"So you broke up with Q-Quinn?" Rachel said as she smiled.

"Yeah, bit sudden, but she cheated on me." Finn said.

"With who?" Rachel shouted.

"Puck, again." Finn said.

"That bitch." Rachel said as she hugged Finn. "You deserve better."

"Thank you, Rach." Finn said as Rachel blushed. Finn was about to go upstairs but Rachel saw me and I indicated for her to tell Finn how she feels.

"Finn!" Rachel shouted as Finn turned around.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Can I t-t-talk to you for a minute?" Rachel said as Finn nodded and sat next to her. "There is something I've been wanting to tell you, but I've been too n-n-nervous."

"How can you be nervous around me? We have known each other since Elementary!" Finn said as they both laughed. "You were saying."

"Oh um, well..." Rachel looked at me and I nodded and she took 2 deep breaths. "I'm still in love with you." Finn gasped and looked towards the stairs, I hid.

"Why? I treated you badly." Finn said.

"After everything w-w-we have been through, I love you. I don't want to lose you, and I'm telling you now because if I don't say anything about my feelings, then I'll be keeping it in." Rachel said as Finn looked at her in the eyes.

"Rachel, I do love you, but I also love Quinn. How do I deal with that?" Finn said as Rachel kissed him. "Well, that made my day." Finn said.

"I love you." Rachel said.

"I love you too." Finn said back. I ran downstairs and hugged Rachel.

"YAY FINCHEL ARE BACK TOGETHER!" I shouted as I started dancing.

"Y-y-yay!" Rachel said as he hugged Finn and they kissed again.

"Get a room!" I shouted as they laughed.

"Right we better go to school!" Finn said as him and Rachel walk hand in hand out the door.

[A/N: thought I would spice things up and get Finchel together!😂also this book will have 30 chapters and only 30, so I guess, enjoy these last few chapters while they last! Xx]