Chapter 19

"It was with Puck, don't say anything Kurt, Finn can't find out, or-"

"What's going on here guys?" It was Finn, he walked downstairs and sat inbetween me and Quinn. "What you guys talking about?" Quinn looked at me as if I was going to say something.

"Blaine. We are talking about Blaine." I said as I nodded at Quinn.

"How are you guys going anyway? Are you going to break up before your operation?" Finn asked me.

"No, why would we?" I said as Finn and Quinn looked at each other.

"We thought Blaine would have broke up with you." Quinn said.

"Why's that?"

Quinn said, "Blaine is very-"

"Loving." Finn interrupted.

"And once he gets with someone, he will never let them go." Quinn said.

"If you do die, we don't want him grieving for the rest of his life." Finn said as Blaine walked through the door.

"Hey guys!" Blaine said.

"We're going to leave yous two alone." Finn said as him and Quinn walked upstairs.

"Do you know what they said to me?" I said as Blaine sat down and looked at me. "They said 'if you die, we don't want Blaine grieving for the rest of his life', why would they say that?" I said as Blaine put his head down.

"Kurt, ignore them." Blaine whispered.

"Blaine, there's something your not telling me." I said as I heard Finn whispering at the top of the stairs, he was listening. "Finn I know your up here!" I shouted as he ran downstairs.

"Tell him Blaine, I'm the only one that knows, apart from your parents." Finn said.

"See I knew it! What are you hiding!" I shouted.

"Kurt it's nothing bad, trust me." Finn said as Blaine started crying.

"Do you want me to tell him?" Finn said as Blaine nodded. Finn sat down as Blaine laid his head on my lap. What's going on? "It all started, in sophomore year. When I met Blaine, he was happy and everything. But then, I learned more about him. He was texting a girl called Santana, you may know-"

"That's the girl Brittany cheated on me with!" I shouted as I nodded for Finn to carry on the story, Blaine started sobbing.

"He fell in love with her, and he didn't want to let her go. Blaine eventually wanted to meet Santana."

Wait for the next chapter to hear the rest!!!