Chapter 30 (End)

Blaine's POV
I woke up at 5pm and looked at my phone to have a missed call from Carol, an hour ago. I called her back.

Blaine:
Hey Carol?

Carol:
Blaine! Where are you?

Blaine:
I'm at your house, Finn said I could have a nap.

Carol:
Kurts had his operation.

Blaine:
How is he?

Carol:
I think you should come to the hospital, bring Finn aswell.

Carol hung up and me and Finn rushed to the hospital. We got there to find Carol and the doctor talking.

"Well?" Finn said.

"Is he alive?" I said.

"He's alive. He survived the operation, his tumour is gone. But he would need to come back to the hospital for regular checkups just incase. He is awake now if you want to see him." The doctor said as I ran in the room.

Kurt's POV
I'm so happy. I've survived my operation, I'm proud to be alive. After I got out the hospital, me and Blaine went back to my house and Blaine wanted to go for a walk in the garden. Blaine got me to sit down.

"Remember at the end of the eulogy, I said that there's a surprise for you?" He said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Well you know that we are engaged, I've booked the day of our wedding." Blaine said.

"When?" I asked.

"... It's in two days."

"WHAT?" I said as me and Blaine hugged and started prepping for our wedding.

A year later...

I'm still going strong, me and Blaine are still together, and we are married! We live in a house in Ohio, and we have an adopted daughter, her name is Fetta Ander-Hummel, we call her Little Fetta. Everyone is doing okay, even Finn! He's got a new girlfriend and he's thinking of starting a family! Sadly, Carol passed away a few months ago, she got cancer, but she fought through it but then we just left, I'll always miss her. I haven't seen Burt since... I wonder what he's up too..

THE END

[A/N: Thank you to everyone who has been reading my au!]