Chapter 12

After we had sex, me and Blaine laid beside each other. "Was it good for you?" Blaine asks me with a nervous look on his face. "If it wasn't good for you, then I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"It was great." I said as Blaine looks at me.

"Really?" Blaine said.

"Yeah, I expected it to hurt more, but it was good." I said as I looked at him, we both laughed and held hands. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Blaine said as we got up and got dressed. We walked back downstairs and danced with everyone, to make as if we had been there the whole time.

The next day, I woke up in my room with a pounding head. I got up and went downstairs to find Finn, still in his costume, asleep on the couch. "He was really drunk last night." I said to Carol.

"Yeah, you weren't, why was that?" She asked as I didn't know what to say.

"You didn't." She said as I smirked a little. "You had sex with Blaine didn't you?" I just walked to the fridge and made a glass of water and took a sip. "Omg you did!" I slurped my drink. "Tell me all the details!"

"What details?" I finally said something.

"Did you use a condom?"

"Yes." I said blatantly.

"Did he, you know, um-"

"Yes." I said again.

"Did you, um-"

"Yes." I said.

"Aw." Carol said.

"No, don't even start we the aws-" I said as someone knocked on the door. I looked at the time and it was 11:02 so it couldn't of been the postman. I opened the door, and it was a man. He wasn't a postman but he gave me a box and said "Its from a secret admirer."

"Okay, thank you." I said as I shut the door and put the box on the table.

"Open it!!!" Carol said with excitement. I opened it and it was a vase of Red and Yellow roses. There was a card and I read it to Carol.

"It says 'Thank you for last night, it was the best night of my life. I love you lots, Blaine xoxox' He didn't have to do this." I said.

"This is so cute!!! I'm going to take a photo for Facebook!" Carol said as I laughed and called Blaine.

Blaine :
Hey!

Kurt :
I love those flowers!

Blaine :
I'm taking you got my thank you gift! I love you!

Kurt :
I love you too!