Chapter 7

[This is in Blaines POV, enjoy]

I woke up this morning, it's 7:36am, shit, I'm meeting Kurt soon! I got up and got dressed, I don't eat breakfast sometimes, makes me gag. I need to tell him my secret, I don't know if I can hold it in any longer, I've never told anyone it, so I don't know how I would break it to him, what do I do? Both my parents have gone to work so I drunk a glass of water and watched tv for a bit.

It's now 7:55am and I'm walking to meet Kurt at Dove Close for 8am, it's literally round the corner from me. I see Kurt waiting at the bench, he looks so cute and innocent... Pretend I didn't say that. He is a great friend though, I'll always be there for him. "Hey stranger." I said as I smiled at Kurt.

"Hey Blaine!" He said with a happy smile on his face. We walked to school, and we decided to walk to Glee club together after our 2nd class.

[Kurts POV]

Later on, I met Blaine and we went into glee. Everyone was happy, except Tina. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Whys everyone so happy?" Blaine asked.

"We have just got our setlist, it's the best setlist we have ever had!" Quinn said.

"I second that, we are going to crush Sectionals!" Finn said as Quinn and Finn laughed and high-fived.

"What's our setlist?" I asked Mr Shue.

"We are going with your plan Kurt, the girls are going to sing Black Magic by Little Mix. The boys will the sing Magic by B.O.B and then everyone will sing a mashup of Magic by Olivia Newton John and You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban."

"I think that's a great setlist!" I said as Tina gave me a dirty look. I walked up to her. "What is your problem?"

"Oh, are you talking to me?" Tina said as everyone went quiet and stared at me and Tina.

"Yes, I am talking to you."

"Well I'm not listening." Tina said as she turned her head away.

"Do you always act so moody?" I said as her head turned back at me.

"You what? Me? Moody?" Her voice started to grow louder. "How am I moody? I'm the one who decides the setlists in here, and you can't just roll in here like Madonna and call the shots!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry you feel that way but your just so moody!"

To be continued...