Chapter 22

I'm alone now, Blaine isn't coming for another two hours. I decide to eat some toast and watch one of those Bette Midler films that Blaine bought me. I decide to watch Beaches.

After I watched the movie, Carol went to work and Blaine came over.

"Babe, I want you to read my eulogy on the day of your operation. So if I give it to you now, will you promise not to open it until Wednesday?" Blaine said.

"I promise babe." I said as he gave me a blue envelope and I put it on the table. "I wrote you an eulogy." I said to him.

"Did you?" He said as I nodded. "Can I read it now or do I have to wait too?"

"I'll read it to you." I said as I went upstairs and got my paper and sat next to Blaine.

"Let's hear it." Blaine said as I nodded.

"Okay. Hey everyone! My name is Kurt Elizabeth Hummel and Blaine Anderson was the great star-crossed love of my life. Ours was a epic love story, and I won't be able to get more than a sentence out, without disappearing into a puddle of tears." I said as Blaine smiled, I continued.

"If I can't talk about our love story, I'll talk about math. I'm not a mathematician, Blaine knows that. But I do know one thing, there are an infinite collection of numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 , .12 , .112 , and a collection of others." Blaine laughed at that, his laugh is adorable.

"There is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are simply bigger than other infinities. And to be honest, I want more numbers, I want more numbers so I can spend more time with Blaine. But, Blaine, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity, I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within a number of days and for that I am eternally, greatful." I finished it luckily but now I'm sobbing. Blaine hugs me tight.

"Kurt that was wonderful. I love you." Blaine said as he kisses my forehead. We are both crying buckets and we decide to go shopping to lighten the mood.

[A/N: I evenly spaced Kurt's eulogy out so it wasn't one big paragraph and yes, that eulogy was from TFIOS and it was Hazel's eulogy to Gus❤️]