Chapter 20

"Blaine told her to meet him at a park, Blaine waited there for two hours until a guy turned up, claiming to be Santana's dad." Finn looked at Blaine as Blaine stood up and looked out the window.

"Blaine got punched and beated to the ground, I knew this because I was walking to Rachel's house and I saw Blaine on the floor, crying." Finn said as I stood up and walked opposite Blaine.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered as I started crying. I hugged Blaine tight and kissed his forehead. "Your okay baby, hang on."

"After I found him, he told me everything." Finn carried on. "And ever since, I've had Blaine's back." Finn left us alone after that. Me and Blaine now know everything about each other, which makes us stronger.

"Does Quinn know about this?" I whispered to Blaine.

"I assume so, Finn might have told her." Blaine whispered back as Blaine kissed me, our kiss turned passionate. We walked upstairs, went into my room, and did, you know what😉

After we were done, me and Blaine hugged in bed, and then we heard Finn and Quinn doing it... Bit awkward.

"Do you know Quinn cheated on Finn?" I said to Blaine.

"With who?" Blaine shouted loudly so Finn could hear.

"Puck." I shouted as Finn and Quinn stopped. I heard Finn shouting and me and Blaine just giggled. Finn burst into my room.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Finn shouted.

"Finn, calm down." Blaine said.

"Quinn cheated on you!" I shouted.

"With Puck?" Finn said as Quinn burst into my room.

"You said you wouldn't say anyhing." Quinn whispered.

"What so it's true?" Finn shouted.

"He's my brother, of course I'm going to tell him!" I shouted.

"Yeah and thank you for telling me Kurt." Finn said with a smile but then he turned to Quinn.

He pulled her by her hair and dragged her downstairs and threw her out the door.
"We are over. I never want to speak to you again you whore!" Finn shouted as he shut the door and turned around. "Pizza anyone?"

[A/N: Finn the savage😂^^]