Chapter 20

Feliciano Vargas has dark aura,surrounding him on his body that given off,causing flavio a bit frighten of him,then Luciano turned around to Flavio.

"it's alright,let's go." said Luciano.

Flavio nodded as both of them went over to their own bedroom and fell asleep till the next morning.

(Next day)

Luciano woke up but he isn't in the bedroom anymore,the room is pitch black of darkness with candles around the bed. he knew Feliciano isn't thinking straight,hiding his anger.

"Feli." he whispered.

Feliciano appeared in front of Luciano and smile brightly.

"si? you called?" he asked.

"What the fuck is going on?" he asked.

"i'm sorry." said Feliciano's voice as he snap his fingers.

Luciano appeared in the normal bedroom in Francis's home. he sighed and look at Feliciano.

"is this bothering you?" asked Luciano.

"you mean the death of my own little brother i love and dear so much who is dead now...no that's not bothering me at all." said Feliciano's voice.

Luciano known the idiot is lying to him,Feliciano isn't fine at all,he is mad and he wants revenge.

"Luci-chan~!" shouted flavio's voice as he bust in Luciano's room and runs toward him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"oh! didn't expect you to be awake,but i made breakfast this early,so everyone can have the engery today." said Flavio.

"wonderful." said Luciano.

(Luciano's POV)

i woke up and flavio bust in the room,feliciano is floating in midair,staring at me with a sweet delighted smile. he won't be any help because i doubt he'll give me the way where his German. is,or my German.

flavio tugged my arms and took me to the bathroom.

"come on." said flavio.

"you are really excited?" i asked.

flavio nodded.

"yes!" said flavio.

i sighed.

(timeskip)

in the living area,Oliver is summering Allen's favorite weapon.

Baseball bat with nails on it.

Alfred quickly grabbed the weapon as swinging it around.

"Hey! be careful!" shouted Francis.

Alfred stopped as he heard Francis's voice from the kitchen,walking toward to Alfred and flicking his forehead.

"ow!" shouted Alfred as he drop the baseball bat.

"don't be careless with that dangerous weapon." he said.

"i won't be careless,i promise." said Alfred.

"can you even keep a promise." said Oliver as he facepalm to his face,picking up the weapon.

"and carefully how you drop the weapon,okay." said Oliver.

"i'll be careful." said Alfred.

"good." said oliver.

"where's Andres?" asked Flavio.

"he's with the Greek." said Francis.

"doesn't he hate him? why talking to him?" i said in confusing.