Chapter 26

"DON'T. LAY. A. HAND. ON. HIM." said Feliciano in a angry tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver and Arthur are in control together,as Arthur slick his hair back,laughing insane.

"S L A U G H T E R H I M." said Oliver's voice.

Arthur disappeared and reappear,attacking the monster with floating knives,stabbing it into it's skin,repeatedly.

"messing with my little brother,will you pay the consequences." said Arthur.

"aye!~" said Oliver's voice as his eyes flashed.

the monster can handle the knives as it grabbed Arthur,squeezing him,Arthur try to get out of his grip but it isn't working.

"Arthur!" shouted Alfred.

"now can we infer?" asked Feliciano's voice in a worry tone.

"...No..." Said Luciano.

"BIG BROTHER!!" Shouted Peter.

Arthur laughed and his eyes turned dark color like dark emerald,he summoned knives around him,slicing up the monster's hand to release him,Oliver watched the display then Oliver took over Arthur's body,humming a tune. the monster release him and Oliver smiling like a mad man,kicking the monster's body then bashing the head.

Oliver gasped as the monster slice his clothing,the monster vanished in thin air.

"....i....did i just...." said Oliver.

Oliver snap himself out,returning to his normal state,running back to Peter.

(Luciano's POV)

"you see it too,feli." i said.

"si~ someone treating that monster as a puppet,someone was resisting on attacking Oliver and Arthur." said Feliciano's voice.

all of us went by Peter and Oliver,Oliver not damage but Peter is.

"i'm all broken..." said Peter.

"you aren't,i'm here." said Oliver as he healing up Peter.

as Peter is healed,the child was release from the bubble and quickly hug Oliver,crying. Oliver touched his head and carried him up.

"is that brat okay?" i asked.

"he is fine,and he need rest for now,where should we go?" asked Oliver.

"let's go to our hideout~" said flavio.

(Somewhere Unknown)

"WHAT THE HELL?! THE MONSTER YOU SENT JUST RESIST AND DIDN'T KILL THE BRAT!!! WHERE'S MY PRISONER!?!"

The prisoner stare at the hooded man in the eye.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSING TO KILL THE BRAT!!"

"he's a child....i'm not going to kill a child." he said.

The hooded man,slapped across the face very hard,he has red marks on his left cheek.

"SENT HIM BACK TO HIS CELL! I'LL FIND ANOTHER ONE WHO SUITS TO KILL THAT CHILD!!"

"...."

(Luciano's Hidden Mansion)

"benvenuto~ this is Luciano's hidden mansion,like a second mansion he stole~" said Flavio.

"it's red and green,wow." said Alfred.

"it's my nation color,what can you expect from me,si." said Luciano.