Chapter 22

A certain Italian,holding onto the strings,trapping two enemies,the Prussian & German got free from the Italian's strings without damaging themselves. the Italian laughed and stare the two known as Franciszek & Roland with a evil smirking.

"did you hear me...i'm not kidding,i'll slice you up like a chuck of wonderful meat,now start talking or i have no choice to kill you both damnit." said Flavio.

"We won't talk about anything! if we did,he'll kill us for sure!" shouted Franciszek.

"Ohhh really~ now that is the damn shame,if you tell me,you will die. do i give a damn about it? no. you try to kill my Fratello and Feliciano,they could die,so why not spill it fuckers." said Flavio.

"we won't tell you!" shouted Roland.

"....well....muori!" shouted Flavio as he pulls the strings tightly.

(Luciano's POV)

i watched my own fratello making them die by slicing them up but i should check on the idiot by now. i wonder if the idiot is alright.

Ludwig and Gilen come by me.

"hey German bastard,watch my body,i have to do something important." i said.

"what?"

(In the mind of Luciano & Feliciano's)

i appeared in a dark area as i gentle land on the floor. the floor change to grass,Feliciano laying down on the grass. i walked over to him,knee down to him.

"you okay?" i asked.

"ve~ ve~ ve~" said the sleeping Feliciano.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I Shouted at him.

he jolt up,cried in tears,screaming as i hit his head,which cause me to get hurt on my head.

"owww!" said Feliciano & i.

"why would you do that Luci? that really hurts and..wait why are you here? i didn't call you here,i mean..how did you got here?" said Feliciano as he winced.

"i know but,Flavio is taking care of them." i said.

the grass turned into dirt.

"still Luci,i don't want them dead,i told you before,promise you'll take care of them." said Feliciano.

"....Feliciano..." i said.

the weak Italian smiled.

"Buonanotte amico." said Feliciano.

(Reality)

"Ah!" i shouted.

"something wrong?" said Ludwig.

did Feliciano just kick me out?!

he kept saying goodnight to me,does he want me to fell asleep,what's going on?!

"Fratello!~" shouted Flavio as he get his strings back and jumped down in front of me,hugging me.

"DON'T HUG ME! I LIKE MY SPACE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" I Screamed at him.

"No!" shouted Flavio as he kept hugging me.

i groan.

"Thank goodness you are alright! i killed them too! they turned into a puddle of blood! si! si! are you proud of me now! do you respect me now?" said Flavio.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME DAMNIT!!!" I screamed.

(Oliver's POV)

Luciano & Flavio been gone for a while and everyone else is on guard,i'm just walking around,as the ghost figure of Arthur walking by my side,he sighed and stretch his arms.