Chapter 33

In Romania, a mage is holding his staff in his hands, looking at his three subjects but they are more like puppets. They have no emotions like sadness or fear. They are nothing but puppets. They have no purpose. But they do have one thing to do for their master.

The mage showed a picture of someone in the photo. They nodded and fled.

He smirked and laugh evil as the ravens flew by his home.

[Morning]

Feliciano is asleep,but struggling to get this world right. This is special to him. If he fails again, he'll be going insane and killing them himself. But he rather not risk it.

Everyone is soundly asleep till a scream was heard. In the Brit's room,Oliver is panicking and screaming running out of the room and search everywhere,inside and out of the mansion.

Antonio's 2p name Andres opened the door of his room and stop Oliver with a battle Axe. But that battle Axe is not stopping him. The Brit eyes changed to pink & blue,mixed together. Glowing as he in rage and worried.

The Brit pushed Andres aside as Flavio step in and saw his best friend is going crazy. Flavio quickly took out his knives and threw at Oliver. Oliver turn to Flavio and growled. The angry Brit douge his knives and he went to Feliciano's room.

“FELICIANO!!!! FELICIANO WAKE UP!! WAKE THE FUDGE UP!!” Screamed Oliver.

Feliciano woke up and stretched out his arms and legs.

“ve? What is with the yelling? I was having a good dream while figure out how to save this reality.” said Feliciano in a happy tone.

The Italian opened his eyes and saw Oliver eyes has changed. He is pissed. Wonder who pissed him off?

“drop that happy tone!” he yelled.

Flavio entered the bedroom, watching from the doorway.

“si!~ anything for an friend.” said Feliciano as his happy expression has faded.

The Italian's eyes were dim. He has a serious expression on his face. He smiled at least.

“he's gone! My peter is gone!!!” yelled Oliver.

“he is most likely be next to die, we cannot stop once it has started.” said Feliciano as he in his calm voice.

Oliver hissed and wasn't using his hands to grab him but he let his magic to do the work for him, planning on cutting his chest slowly and deeply. Oliver laughed low.

Then,Flavio had enough,he got involved and hit Oliver's back of the head,causing him to get knock out.

Feliciano chuckled darkly and knee down at Oliver.

“learn to control that emotion, your other self from another world is better then you.” said Feliciano.

The innocent Italian look up at his older twin brother and smile brightly at him.

“that was nice of you,he could kill everyone here.” said Feliciano.

“i have no choice,I don't want my best friend to be a puppet or a monster.” said Flavio.

Feliciano knee up and pat his shoulder.

“nice.” said Feliciano.

Then,they heard footsteps. The two Italians carry Oliver out of the room and see Allen.

“what did he do?” asked Allen worried.

“nothing happened,he pretty much panicked.” said Flavio.