Epilogue

Birds are chipping as the sky is light as day. Birds flying by an German house. Singing a song.

In the German home,two dogs and two cats are sleeping next to each other. The TV is on but it Is glitching.

A room with an Italian Flag on the floor with a photo of a familiar lovers happy and an photo of a best friend in the photo.

Two people looking at their Italian friend who hadn't woken up from the morning. It almost lunch time. The two shouted out his name in worried tone.

One is German. He is tall with blonde hair with blue eyes. Second is a short guy appear to be Japanese. They surrounded around his bed.

The Italian gasped,waking up from a long slumber. He look around very confused and shocked.

“Luddy? Kiku? Why are you in my room? Did I mis-” he said but he was cut off by a hug by both of them.

The Italian was confused and chuckled. He questioned himself why he is on bed in the first place.

He gasped again as the two let go of him. He remembered. He remembered that he was reality.

He is reality.

He cried in joy,tears streaming down his face as he reach for a hug from his two friends. They hugged him and smile.

“thank goodness,we were worried about you. You missed breakfast and you know breakfast is important.” said Kiku.

“it's almost lunch. You hungry.” said Ludwig.

Feliciano nodded.

“ve~ I am a little bit hungry. Can we have pasta.” he said in a happy tone.

But one problem, there was no pasta sticks in the cabinet. So Feliciano has to go shopping.

He took a shower first and brush his head and combed his hair carefully to not to hurt his curl. He got dressed and quickly went to Ludwig to kissed him on the lips and hurry to the store.

He rushed over to the store but the bad thing,he crash into a person from falling over to the ground,both of them.

“HEY!! Watch where you running!!” he shouted.

Feliciano known that tone,he and the other guy opened their eyes together and were shock to see each other. They didn't say anything. They just smiled at each other.

The guy helped up Feliciano up and smiled at him with curl in a heart, but Feliciano didn't notice.

“um...thanks.” said Feliciano.

“Luciano! Hurry up!” shouted an German voice.

“i am coming dumbass! Don't rush me!” he shouted as he ran to the German friend.

The red haired Italian look back at Feliciano and smiled at him.

Feliciano giggled.

“Oliver...you are a genius.” he whispered as he skipped over to the store.

[At Lovino's House]

Lovino gasped and saw Antonio has tears in his eyes. Lovino couldn't understand what happened but he cried in joy and tackle Antonio to the floor and laughing and crying at the same time.

Lovino heard a knock on a window and saw a familiar Italian at the window. He has blonde hair with an innocent smile. The blonde Italian winked at him.

Lovino winked at him and return to hugging his lover.

Antonio laughed.

[Arthur's Home]

Arthur appeared on the top of the roof with a familiar face with pink hair and pink eyes,wearing a blue bowtie.

They hold hands together.

“so,what did you do to him?” asked Arthur.

“he is sentence for life for causing someone to suffer and messing with reality. He is trapped in a solid cage. So he can't escape.” he said.

“and the memory.” said Arthur.

“Every one memories has been erase but Feliciano & Luciano and Lovino and Flavio. They are in a pact with us. We become part of reality, along with him.” he said.

“as for our brothers.” said Arthur.

“they had to know.” he said.

The wind blowing gentle as Arthur look at him.

“we failed to restore the 2p universe,their world. Your world cannot be saved. But all of you are your own person and own personality. You are welcome to stay,Oliver.” said Arthur.

Oliver giggled and lay his head on Arthur's shoulder and smiled.

“I love you Arthur.”

Arthur looked at the sky as he pull Oliver close.

His only best friend he has.

“i love you too,Oliver.”