Chapter 24

Feliciano Vargas was humming the lullaby to Ludz,it was calming him down,but actually sent him off to sleep or a deep sleep. Feliciano has no other choice to set him off to sleep to calm him down. the others gathered around Feliciano and were asking questions,but the Italian didn't want to ask the questions.

Oliver and Arthur noticed the behavior from the Italian has changed and the relationship between Luciano and him has been changed.

Feliciano supposing to be frighten of his 2p,but he isn't anymore,it like Feliciano accept him who he is now.

Hermes treated Kuro's wound as Francois and Allen took Ludz to his bedroom to rest.

Andres and Flavio made dinner and it was very quiet till...

"so,care to explain why you kill Gilen?" asked Allen.

"i mean,it's not like you hate him." said Francois.

"he asked me to,he told me that Gilbert and him were hiding their emotions toward us,so he couldn't take it anymore he wanted to protect Matthew but he couldn't. Matthew is dead and he want to join with him,so he asked me to kill him because he couldn't do it himself. he told me about Ludz and Ludwig behavior will change if he died,so i took the risk and killed him." said Hermes.

"...that's was harsh.." said Flavio.

"for not telling us about that,i know how he feeling guilty but i'm Allen fucking Jones you don't see me doing that crap asking someone to kill me." said Allen.

"you shut up! you wouldn't kill yourself if you try,but no you can't because of Alfred know the risk will he take because if you die,Arthur and Oliver will go crazy without you dumbass." said Andres.

"Andres has a point." said Feliciano with a smile.

"what?!" shouted Allen.

Andres nodded.

"FUCK YOU ALL!" shouted Allen as his eyes changed to sky blue.

"well nice for getting him pissed." said Alfred.

"you're welcome." said Andres.

after dinner,everyone went off to bed as time going fast.

Oliver stopped the younger Italian by his hand,Feliciano's eyes flashed again and turned to Oliver,seeing his eyes are pink.

"Let's talk." he said.

"hmm? about what?" said the confusing Feliciano.

"don't play dumb with me,drop the act Feliciano." said Oliver.

Feliciano's smile as faded as he  looked at Oliver with serious look.

"ve~ you caught me red headed Britain,what did it give away?" said Feliciano.

"your presence and the relationship between you and Luciano." said Oliver.

"...oh really? was that big give away? i am trying my best." said Feliciano.

"what are you trying to do? i know you are hiding things from Luciano,and Luciano doesn't know about this new behavior of yours. you are another person." said Oliver.

Oliver's left eye flashed to green,knowing that Arthur is involve.

"he is correct,you are another person,what are you trying to do?" asked Arthur's voice.

"nothing,just nothing." said Feliciano.

"nothing? nothing?! you are trying to do something,you learned how to control Luciano while he is in control like me and Oliver. you learned how to take control without permission,and causing Luciano to have a blackout and a whiplash." said Arthur's voice.