Chapter 29

"Fratello?" Whispered Flavio.

Flavio took a step back from the door and quickly turns to Lovino Vargas. Lovino is pretty much shock from his own brother. He step away from the door.

"whatever you are hiding,I'll figure it out." he said.

[Arthur's Room]

Arthur sitting on a chair,touching Peter's hand and his american lover took a nap. He has been rethinking his decision. He and oliver has been rethinking.

If he dies,will they take their own life or surviving on their own,Feliciano's plan wouldn't go well.

He need to think about the others, they are important too.

"Oliver...." he Whispered.

[Inside The Suicide room]

Oliver laying against the door with mixed emotions. Emotions of sadness and worried. Is this a right decision? Was this a right choice to make?

"what should I do?" he asked.

"come out and don't scare the hell out of us." said Allen's voice from outside of the room.

2p!Peter fell asleep on Allen's lap and Allen doesn't mind at all.

Oliver hiccup and got up,walking toward to the door,opening it up. He walked out of the room with a worried expression,Allen looked up at Oliver as Oliver lay by Allen's shoulder and fell asleep by his shoulder.

Allen doesn't mind at all,Oliver usually like this.

[At Night]

Everyone fell asleep but Lovino is still awake and Oliver still awake. Lovino laying against the wall trying to figure out Feliciano's plan.

Oliver walked around the halls,humming a song in his head. He cannot sleep after what happened,he and Arthur decided to not kill themselves.

Afterward,he walked passes Lovino and stopped and back up to him.

"why are you still awake?" asked Oliver.

"none of your business." said Lovino.

Oliver looked at the grumpy Italian and stare at him.

"you won't go away now would you." he said.

Oliver shook his head.

"nope. Now what's going on your head? Something bothering you?" said Oliver.

"Feliciano. He is hiding something from me and hate it very much. I heard him from the door, I want to know. I'm his fratello, he is my responsible." said Lovino.

Oliver drop a sweat and look away from Lovino,walking away quickly but Lovino grabbed His wrist and pulled oliver to him close.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. HIDING!" shouted Whispered Lovino.

Oliver chuckles nervously and avoid eye contact.

Lovino squeeze his wrist, trying to break it,Oliver quickly spoke up.

(Oliver's POV)

"Feliciano planning on saving everyone if anything doesn't work he will sacrifice." I said.

"........"

"Don't go to him,please. He choose this. He wanted it as a serect. Nobody cannot know about this. NOBODY. understood." I said

Lovino understood and left the hallways. I was about to walk off to my bedroom but I felt Arthur. I blacked out in my subconscious.

[Mind of Arthur & Oliver]