Chapter 23

Ludz walked over to the dead corpse of his older sibling,with his neck being slit open and chest bleeding.

"Bruder?" he said as he touched his older brother's chest,he start to form tears from his eyes.

"Mister Beilschmidt?" said Hermes.

ludz turned around,seeing the Greek with his blade,coming out of the shadow.

"JOU!!" He shouted.

he attack the Greek and start to chock him.

"JOU KILLED MY BRUDER!!" shouted Ludz

The Greek has a blank emotion toward the German,he sighed with frustration.

"why you assumed i killed your own brother." he said.

"JOU HAVE A WEAPON IN YOUR HAND! I SHOULD KILL JOU HERE AND NOW!!!" said Ludz.

"Go on ahead,if you do kill me,Kiku or Kuro will lose respect for you and never will forgive you for killing me....so it's your choice now." he said Hermes.

"Ludz? what you doing to Hermes." said Kuro as he jumped down,he felt blood beneath his feet,he sees Gilbert/Gilen's dead corpse and saw the angry German,chocking his lover.

"Kuro." said Hermes.

"please let him go." said Kuro.

Ludz let go and drop Hermes to the floor then grab his brother's dead corpse and leave the cellar while carrying him.

Kuro stare at Hermes.

"did you really killed him?" asked Kuro.

Hermes put his blade away,and look away from Kuro with no answer.

"if you aren't going to tell me,so be it." said Kuro.

Kuro took his lover's hand but Hermes refuse.

"i understand." said Kuro.

(Luciano's POV)

Oliver healed me up and i finally can move around,and it almost dinner time! what so good is that nobody isn't dead,how wonderful is that. i went to the living area and saw Ludz carrying Gilen. is something wrong?

everyone has a horrid look on their face.

i went over to him and saw that Gilen is dead,his corpse is leaking blood.

"you kidding....right? Hermes doesn't kill anyone." said Allen.

"he only kills if anyone touch Kuro or Kiku." said Oliver.

"IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME,ASK HIM YOURSELF!!!" He shouted.

then,we witnessed that the Prussian body is starting to fade away,disappeared in Ludz's arms.

"NEIN! NEIN!" He shouted.

"Ludz,Calmati." i said.

he couldn't control his emotions,him and Ludwig aren't good with emotions.

"IT ISN'T FAIR!!" he shouted.

"Ve?" said Feliciano's voice.

Ludz's left eye is flashing as Ludwig's right eye is flashing as well.

"HE CANNOT BE DEAD! HE CANNOT! HE IS MY BRUDER!!" He screamed.

calming him down won't be easy.

The German went down to his bedroom with rage.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM NOW! I DON'T CARE!!!" Shouted Ludz.

"Control your boyfriend Luciano,he's going to kill Hermes." Said Allen.

"What make you think i can control him? i cannot control him when he is angry or pissed. he won't listen to the word i say to him." i said.

"maybe i should help." said Feliciano's voice.

"how can you help? you are frighten whatever Ludwig is pissed and try to calm him with pasta." i said.

"hey,i know pasta was a bad idea but i will find a way to calm him down,but my other idea did make him calm down." said Feliciano's voice.

"huh?" i said as i went to mirror in the hallway.

my left eye is blue and my right eye is mines.

"what are you planning to do,idiot." i said.

"something you really don't know about me." said Feliciano's voice in the mirror.

"is there anything i didn't know about you." i said.

"but i'm not telling you." said Feliciano's voice.

i sighed.

Feliciano took control part of my body,both of us took turn to walk to Ludz's bedroom,the door was torn apart,the bed was messy and the sheets were torn up in pieces.

"Damn..." i whispered.

"ludz and ludwig's anger got the best of them." said Feliciano's voice.

then,we heard a crash noise,and hearing our brother screaming.

we went to the kitchen and saw Flavio defensed Hermes.

"DON'T YOU DARE KILL HIM! HE IS OUR FRIEND!" he shouted.

"HE KILLED MY ONLY BRUDER! I'M NOT STOPPING TILL HE IS DEAD AND GONE!" shouted Ludz.

Flavio noticed me.

"Luciano! Do Something! he'll kill me! he won't stop at nothing,please do something! i don't to experience death again." said Flavio.

"....potato bastard....don't..please..." said the frighten voice of Lovino.

"I'LL KILL YOU THEN!" he shouted.

everyone was in the kitchen and pull Ludz away from them but he wasn't moving,he look at them with a cold look and start pulling out his gun.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME OR I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU MYSELF!!" he shouted.

everyone released from themselves from Ludz and stepping themselves back away from him.

"German idiot,put the gun down." said Allen.

"we need you to stay calm,please." said Oliver.

Flavio gasped and ran to Andres,hugging him tightly.

"it wasn-" said Hermes as he was about to be shot by Ludz,but Kuro took the hit,protecting his Greek lover. he was bleeding from the chest,it was leaking out blood. he looked up at Ludz and coughed.

"Is THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO BE?! A MONSTER!!" he shouted.

"Kuro..." i whispered.

(Feliciano's POV)

i seen enough of this...

i took over Luciano's body as my eyes flashed. i run toward over to ludz,hugging him from behind.

"LET ME GO! FELI!" He screamed.

"i'm sorry,i have no other choice." i whispered.

soon enough,my German start to feel muzzy,dropping his gun to the floor,falling to his knees,closing his eyes as i hold him,tears were formed from my eyes. i cried to myself quietly,everyone is shocked for what i done to Ludz.

i have to do this,it was the only choice.

....i'm sorry.....