Chapter 50

Dan: ready to talk yet?

Phil: yes actually

Dan: PHIL I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR SOMETHING

Phil: I am not dead

Phil: I was just thinking

Phil: I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier

Phil: sorry I didn't respond

Phil: but I needed a day to figure myself out

Phil: and also think about everything you said to me

Phil: and to realize that I've been stupid

Phil: you're right, everyone's lives move at different paces, and I'm just going a bit slower, there's no real need for me to live on my own quite yet, I'm taking it slow and that's ok

Dan: Well

Dan: can I call you? Voice to voice?

Phil: uhhh sure

Phil: may I ask why?

Dan: just because...

Phil: well then...

Phil: ttyl?

Dan: definitely

*************************************

That's it (for this story)!
So, it's been a long time since I wrote this chapter, probably. I just finished writing this at 6:31pm on December 26th, 2016. I am posting this at 8:34am on March 25th 2017, geez.

Before posting this chapter I had a realization, like... "Holy shit I'm finishing off this story... I worked long and hard on this and I'm... finishing it. This is my first story on Wattpad, and I'm proud of how it turned out, and I'm proud that people read it. I had this one person say they cried during the previous chapter and I was like "What I'm capable to make people cry?!" It gives me confidence in my writing. Now this book had met its end.

But this story has not met it's end.

There is going to be a sequel to this book! Though right now I have a little bit of a writer's block so please forgive me if the book isn't out right away. And by right away I mean for like multiple weeks possibly. I'm sorry, but I need time to think of a plot and ideas. I really appreciate your patience!

When the sequel is posted, I'll write a chapter in this book saying so, until then, I'm afraid you will have to wait!

Thank you to everyone who has given me support for this book, it means the world to me. I honestly thought no one would ever see it, but it has thousands of views and hundreds of votes now, and I appreciate every single one. I love you guys, see you in the sequel!

*takes a deep breath*
Publish.