Chapter 8

Don't forget to vote, comment and share :)

We arrive at 11'o clock the time George gave Isaac to check the apartment,well more of a penthouses. St-Rose is the first we're checking it's far from where his father lives but to be honest I don't think you can escape from him. He's capable of anything.

We enter the building, a man immediately turn towards us with a smile.

"I am George your real estate for the day I hope i'll find the right place for both you."

" What do you mean by both of you...?" Isaac question.

"Mr. Powers said it is meant for a couple...huh yeah for his son and daughter in law."

I can see Isaac hands turn into a fist. His knuckle look like it can pierce through anything. His face remain calm but I know by the feeling he's bottled his anger inside. It could erupt in any time.

"Okay, lets proceed." His voice was deeper then usual. He was mad.

"Okay then! It's on the 37th floor it as an amazing panoramic view on the city so no building hiding the beautiful sunrise. It has 4 rooms 6 bathroom, large bedroom and closet for the lovely lady. I'm sure you will love the walk-in closet.And I didn't forget you mister! A place where every man needs."

Ha! I laugh inside thinking that I have enough clothes for a walk-in closet

Ha! I laugh inside thinking that I have enough clothes for a walk-in closet. This guy really love his job but he can't see that Isaac is not listening and can care less for a mans need.

We enter the elevator again, I am starting to get tired of taking it. There's not a time where I go somewhere there isn't a elevator.
It is new-york buildings everywhere skyscrapers till no end.

When we arrived at the second penthouse Isaac was totally silent. He looked irritated, he wouldn't even comment. George would babble about the beauty of the penthouse. I was starting to pity him because of Isaac comportment.

" Ah! You're right It's beautiful I love the cascade light in the bathroom

" Ah! You're right It's beautiful I love the cascade light in the bathroom." I agree with the real estate.

"Your husband is tough to please but I'm sure I'll get some reaction
from him." My fake smile almost fade at the mention of him being my husband. I look at him to see his reaction but he didn't seem to reaction as much as me.